Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

square_spoon

VIP Member
I’m a bit older than Tilly so I may just be an old fogey on this one but it seems so ick and weird to stage pics of you kissing your partner and then post them on social media. Fair enough if it’s a pic that’s captured at an event or something but to actually ‘set up’ a kissing pic….so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

cmaybank7

Yep that’s what happened, it was either the hours or commute or both that weren’t working out with the funeral job and Athena’s school hours, so she interviewed to be a school secretary/administrator type job and was thrilled when she got it. She only got into funerals initially because the ex-husband’s family are undertakers and I suppose she enjoyed it until she didn’t.
who tf do you think you are discussing someone you neither know or have met. Get a life u lot and stop discussing peoplemyou don’t know. You live such sad lives

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
She can’t believe she’s actually doing it……girl neither can we. What good fortune that two people with appalling decision making have found each other. Feel so sorry for her daughter and tbh I’m disappointed for Tilly that she has no one around her who could talk her down. I’ve been rooting for her happy ending for years and she does seem like a nice girl but mother of christ what a wreckless and selfish way to behave pursuing your own happiness over that of your child.

square_spoon

VIP Member
Everytime she speaks she says how incredible/amazing Todd is and how lucky she is. Who talks like that? Its like it's programmed into her. Very odd!
I think it’s really odd too. I wonder if it comes from her insecurities and having to reaffirm that she has this amazing fella every time she opens her mouth. Glad things seem to be on the up but as for being ‘too busy’ to hop on instagram for 3 minutes….

oh man. It must be hard when you have to keep quiet. How long ago did she announce she was leaving.
I found out a couple of weeks ago and was glad along with pretty much everyone else. She has been an odd one to have around. She doesn't belong in a funeral directors. Her shirt is always filthy with makeup and shit. She is very cold and awkward with people. We are just glad she has gone. She didn't work Wednesdays and everyone used to think thank god she's not in today. She is just a nut piece. I think she is jealous of her mom because her mom is old and way prettier and thinner than her. I like her mom and loads of the men fancy the pants off her 🤣

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
I thought she got a job in a Funeral Directors but it wasn’t working with having Athena so moved to a school job.

what she said made a lot of sense, she was vulnerable and put herself online. Plus she admits she’s gained weight. She always used the account to keep herself accountable weight wise.

Kattykat10

VIP Member
I’ve been in Tattle for years but didn’t know Tilly had her own thread. I didn’t used to mind her but she’s become so irritating. Her Dad has always come across as a knob and thinks he’s gods gift 🤮

Yourbiggestcritic

I find it sad that she makes it sound like she's got nothing else going for her because Todd isn't there. Saying how much she misses him and she's got to keep busy whilst he's away. She lived as a single mum for so long and I admired her independence and now she's keeping busy because Todd isn't there for a couple nights. Very odd!

Yourbiggestcritic

Everytime she speaks she says how incredible/amazing Todd is and how lucky she is. Who talks like that? Its like it's programmed into her. Very odd!

Vancey

Chatty Member
I wish she would give those bloody clothes away!!! She's been on about them for at least a year and is selling things off for £3 here and there(with exceptions) How about call it quits and give them to a women's charity

Really?

Attachments

Last edited:

square_spoon

VIP Member
Aw how cute. A date at Ikea. Wonder she was after more plastic flowers to create another funeral home-esque cock shaped wall art monstrosity in Turbos gaff
Maybe a vag shaped one to make a full set? All the rage with couples today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

square_spoon

VIP Member
Maybe the reality of it all is sinking in for both of them. He's gone from being a single co-parenting dad to having a live-in girlfriend and becoming full-time parent of her little child that he's met a handful of times. I know Athena has a dad but you know what I mean - suddenly there's another little person to care for and take account of when planning your days. Tilly has gone from having a pretty close knit support system to having no-one to bail her out when she needs a hand. All of this on top of a new relationship and just getting used to each other. The guy left his life to go on holidays and came back to a totally different one! I do hope we're all wrong and she's just loved up and happy but you do have to wonder. I think even if it did go tits up for whatever reason she'd be on saying she had no regrets because life is short and YOLO while her little one is bundled off to her next new life and new school :rolleyes:

square_spoon

VIP Member
Her relaxing about her weight might do her the world of good and she finally has validation from a man so double YOLO-yay. The recklessness of it where her child is concerned though…lunacy.