Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look at best mummy taking Athena out, poor kid is in for some shock next week when there's a man living with them. Remember she has only ever known her mum alone

Reactions: 3
Turbo must be back as radio silence pretty much last few days
I thought I’d heard her say he was back Thursday
Wonder if he went to the bonfire with them or took his children to one separately
All seems a bit weird what’s gone on this last few weeks with the solo move etc

Reactions: 2
Turbo must be back as radio silence pretty much last few days
I thought I’d heard her say he was back Thursday
Wonder if he went to the bonfire with them or took his children to one separately
All seems a bit weird what’s gone on this last few weeks with the solo move etc
So she'll be wrapped round him like a lovesick teenager , i hope she keeps her behaviour appropriate around Athena

I hope she keeps her behaviour appropriate around Athena
Given her total lack of appropriate boundaries and decision making where men are concerned I'd say it's a safe assumption she won't be doing this.

• Sad
See I like Tilly I really do. However, I myself can really empathise with Athena as I myself have come from a one parent family. My mum is pure gold and had me at 18 but she did have a few boyfriends growing up and I absolutely hated it. We never lived with them but they did stay over obviously. Looking back now I was a complete nightmare really and think I did put a spanner in the works and I never bothered with my Dad you see. My nan and grandad were constant and my nan used to side with me when I had a wobble and fucked off to hers. My mum though never ever lorded it over me or made me feel like second best. I hope to god that when this Todd comes back they don't leave Athena out or act all lovey dovey too much in front of her. That will really get to her especially living away from her Nan and I really worry for Athena in that scenario. This is why I'm glad I'm in a happy marriage and that my kids have a constant Dad in their lives living under the same roof. It may be 50's housewife talk but I don't think I could do it having experienced it prior ❤

Reactions: 6
I think most of the posters here like her as a person (with a few notable exceptions!) and wish her well in life in general. Wouldn't it be great if it did work out with this lad and Athena was happy and settled in a healthy family home where her mum has a healthy balanced relationship with her boyfriend? I think her decision making around men is poor though - not so much that she picks wrong 'uns (hardly her fault with the ex hubby) but that she doesn't make appropriate decisions when there's a man involved in the mix. She wants love and attention and validation from a man (much like a lot of us) but doesn't seem to have the appropriate level of caution and boundaries you would expect from someone who is a single parent with a young daughter who should be her priority. I don't know what happened to Tilly in her own life but this is behaviour that comes from somewhere, and I don't think it's just what happened with her ex-husband. Even if this new fella is 'the one' and the nicest guy the world has ever seen...and a stabilising supportive force in Athena's life...her decision making is utterly reckless and dangerous. YOLO my bum. I'm genuinely surprised no-one from her family intervened to stop this. Moving her daughter away from the little girl's entire family/support system into a stranger's house...it's the stuff of nightmares if it goes wrong.

Even before she moved she would openly be on camera with Athena alongside her crowing about how much she missed Turbo and how she just wanted to be down there with him. What does she think a little child takes from that kind of display? I know no parents are perfect but she is so clueless.

Reactions: 7
I think most of the posters here like her as a person (with a few notable exceptions!) and wish her well in life in general. Wouldn't it be great if it did work out with this lad and Athena was happy and settled in a healthy family home where her mum has a healthy balanced relationship with her boyfriend? I think her decision making around men is poor though - not so much that she picks wrong 'uns (hardly her fault with the ex hubby) but that she doesn't make appropriate decisions when there's a man involved in the mix. She wants love and attention and validation from a man (much like a lot of us) but doesn't seem to have the appropriate level of caution and boundaries you would expect from someone who is a single parent with a young daughter who should be her priority. I don't know what happened to Tilly in her own life but this is behaviour that comes from somewhere, and I don't think it's just what happened with her ex-husband. Even if this new fella is 'the one' and the nicest guy the world has ever seen...and a stabilising supportive force in Athena's life...her decision making is utterly reckless and dangerous. YOLO my bum. I'm genuinely surprised no-one from her family intervened to stop this. Moving her daughter away from the little girl's entire family/support system into a stranger's house...it's the stuff of nightmares if it goes wrong.

Even before she moved she would openly be on camera with Athena alongside her crowing about how much she missed Turbo and how she just wanted to be down there with him. What does she think a little child takes from that kind of display? I know no parents are perfect but she is so clueless.
I agree with lots of this
I genuinely didn’t mind TLC prior to what she has displayed in terms of her man chasing attitude this last 18months ish
I also think her family and possibly her daughters father will have had their say or tried to intervene but she really is the kind of person I think is high maintenance needy and yes selfish about her own needs and probably told them it was her life and her choices and was standing by them. But I’m sure if things don’t work out which hopefully they won’t for her daughters sake she’ll be welcomed back by family to help her pick up the pieces.
I also think she’s grabbed onto an opportunity to escape her past relationship/marriage failure. If Covid wouldn’t have impacted travel she’d have probably have been backwards and forwards over the Atlantic doing all the chasing after the Texan Cowboy 🤠 instead of Turbo Todd

Another beach, more photos but no Turbo🤷‍♀️ Ffs, is he ever coming back!!!!
Im sure she said he was back Thursday gone
Don’t get why the desperate need to have moved solo when he could/should have been there to help ….. very one sided and weird

Last edited:
More pics/videos of Athena, this is all because she hasn't got Todd or anyone else to use. The last time she put pictures like that up was Easter

How many pictures of beaches and the back of her head do we have to see 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know when todd is suppose to be back
He's secretly moved out and not told her 🙊 seems like he has been away about 2 weeks now. Cant be with his kids as their half term was a week before midlands half term so that would be 3 weeks for them?

• Haha
She’s blessed with quite a slim face by comparison which is probably why she only films head and shoulders or is conveniently standing behind someone else in every full body shot. Still, maybe family bliss will allow her to focus on her health a bit more….you never know!

Anyone else find it so strange how quiet shes been im suprised theres no gram picture of her and todd together

i remember someone jokingly saying maybe hes moved out but imagine if that was the case 🤔 just a bit werid

Anyone else find it so strange how quiet shes been im suprised theres no gram picture of her and todd together

i remember someone jokingly saying maybe hes moved out but imagine if that was the case 🤔 just a bit werid
No surprise tbh
Predictable as always
I reckon she’ll post the odd photo n maybe an odd update then when she’s heading back up with her daughter she said every 3 weeks she’ll be all over her SM again

Despite 'loving us all so much' she drops her 'gram fam like a hot snot when there's a fella around. She's 'that' friend. I'm actually wondering though if maybe he's read here (if you knew your new gf had a big social media following I don't doubt you'd google her) so has asked/told her to keep him and their business off of social media.

Reactions: 4
Despite 'loving us all so much' she drops her 'gram fam like a hot snot when there's a fella around. She's 'that' friend. I'm actually wondering though if maybe he's read here (if you knew your new gf had a big social media following I don't doubt you'd google her) so has asked/told her to keep him and their business off of social media.
I would be the same if im honest

Reactions: 1
I would be the same if im honest
Absolutely
She has from what I can tell devoted a lot of her time to SM ….. I had a look at her YouTube uploads a few weeks ago
Now obviously I don’t know her ex but maybe he had issues with it too n decided life with her was not for him in the end ….. what he did was totally a first class twats thing to do and I know some ppl know him on here from what I can tell but I personally always think ppl only share what they want to share n things behind closed doors thing. No way am I sticking up for the ex but I personally have seen a very different side to her this last 18 mths in terms of her needy selfish attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 1