Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she thinks she’s the only person that is affected by death. Well hun let me tell you we get it first hand. The families and the patients.
She’s such a cockwomble
And not everyday is traumatic, I've dealt with lots if death and it can be a nice, peaceful time for the family too especially sitting with someone who is 90+...very sad for the family but not usually traumatic

All quiet tonight, she must be getting her house-warming from Turbo

Reactions: 2
And not everyday is traumatic, I've dealt with lots if death and it can be a nice, peaceful time for the family too especially sitting with someone who is 90+...very sad for the family but not usually traumatic

All quiet tonight, she must be getting her house-warming from Turbo
Sometimes the peaceful ones are the hardest I find. But she has a choice to do the job she’s doing like I do. I don’t do it so I can say yolo at every bad decision I made or blame my profession because I’m a sodding adult. I love my job even the hard days it’s a sodding privilege (full ppe in 28+ degree heat not so much lol)
She just needs to own she’s a selfish spoilt madam and puts no one before herself

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just think she's nuts. Shes a narcissist and adores herself always looking at her own reflection. She's really difficult to get on with. We all laughed about the yank she came into work with an American flag sticker on her car. Who does that 🤣
I doubt she had many friends in there

Reactions: 1
You have hit the nail on the head. We all have been glad to see the back of her at work and that's the truth. I've like literally never met anyone so up there own ass in my life and she would parade about like she was summat special and BTW she isn't a nice person at all she's actually rude and unprofessional. I don't know why her ex hubbie or her mum hasn't done owt to stop her taking her kid and that but omg what is she thinking. Shows how much her family and ex give a tit doesn't it. What an actual mess. I feel like I can freely comment stuff now she's gone at last. One of the girls I work with told me not to be on here before in case she found out and had a go like I give a tit. Good luck at Dignity Tilly you will need it 😘

Cringey witch 🤮
I think her family will have given their views on what she’s doing but she’s so desperate for a man and a new start she’ll ignore what’s being said to her I feel. Her ex I’m shocked he’s not put his foot down. Maybe he did maybe he didn’t we’ll never know. I think she lies about things if I’m being honest and selective as to what she posts even though she says she always keeps it real!

I just think she's nuts. Shes a narcissist and adores herself always looking at her own reflection. She's really difficult to get on with. We all laughed about the yank she came into work with an American flag sticker on her car. Who does that 🤣
I’ve often thought she has narcissistic behaviour….not that I’m an expert but she’s definitely got narcissistic traits I think. Turbo Todd is going to get a shock living with her full time! I take it she’s officially left her job then recently….see she’s not even told her fans that unless I missed it!?!?! I can imagine her thinking she was all that at work if I’m being honest. She really is so so self absorbed which I think has come across so much this last 12 months or so I think in particular

Last edited:
I think her family will have given their views on what she’s doing but she’s so desperate for a man and a new start she’ll ignore what’s being said to her I feel. Her ex I’m shocked he’s not put his foot down. Maybe he did maybe he didn’t we’ll never know. I think she lies about things if I’m being honest and selective as to what she posts even though she says she always keeps it real!

I’ve often thought she has narcissistic behaviour….not that I’m an expert but she’s definitely got narcissistic traits I think. Turbo Todd is going to get a shock living with her full time! I take it she’s officially left her job then recently….see she’s not even told her fans that unless I missed it!?!?! I can imagine her thinking she was all that at work if I’m being honest. She really is so so self absorbed which I think has come across so much this last 12 months or so I think in particular
She said that with holidays she didn’t have many days left to work.

She said that with holidays she didn’t have many days left to work.
Just weird she didn’t say yesterday something like
‘Well that’s me finished with my current job’ or words to that effect
I just feel that she says she always about keeping it real for her followers and sharing her progress with them …. I just think it’s becoming apparent she lies!

Sometimes the peaceful ones are the hardest I find. But she has a choice to do the job she’s doing like I do. I don’t do it so I can say yolo at every bad decision I made or blame my profession because I’m a sodding adult. I love my job even the hard days it’s a sodding privilege (full ppe in 28+ degree heat not so much lol)
She just needs to own she’s a selfish spoilt madam and puts no one before herself
I don't know what she is on about. If anything working in funeral work makes you more grounded and unlikely to risk things for you and others especially those closest to you. It makes you want security in life not complete insecurity. She's just a weirdo and always will be. Although I don't like her and am glad she's gone I do wish her well. Does anyone else find it all really entertaining and fascinating?

Reactions: 4
I don't know what she is on about. If anything working in funeral work makes you more grounded and unlikely to risk things for you and others especially those closest to you. It makes you want security in life not complete insecurity. She's just a weirdo and always will be. Although I don't like her and am glad she's gone I do wish her well. Does anyone else find it all really entertaining and fascinating?
I find it wreckless but only because of her daughter . In terms of her I just think she’s extremely selfish. It will be interesting to see how much she’s on insta and her phone once she moves in with Turbo Todd. Can’t imagine him being impressed with all the insta sharing of their lives with complete strangers and photos of every move they make!

Last edited:
I find it wreckless but only because of her daughter . In terms of her I just think she’s extremely selfish. It will be interesting to see how much she’s on insta and her phone once she moves in with Turbo Todd. Can’t imagine him being impressed with all the insta sharing of their lives with complete strangers and photos of every move they make!
That will be another void filled in her life so she won't need social media. She talks in riddles and cliches

Nothing bout this has been thought through, the ‘i‘ll be popping back home every few weeks will soon become boring, the M5 is a witch, during winter it’s hell, Cornwall is a lot slower and Tilly loves the shops! Taking Athena away from her famil is really sad, however if this had been going on for a lot longer it would be better, it’s so rushed, when you decide to have children you do have to put their needs first, especially when they so small. This could have been handled so differently, weekends away, school holidays together, enjoy the new romance, but moving in so quickly and uprooting Athena is madness. I would be heartbroken and worried sick if I was her mum and regardless of Ed’s behaviour he needs to grow a pair and speak out.

Reactions: 6
So she's already out showing off her uniform, i find it disgusting she would wear this around the shops. It wouldn't be hard to stick jeans and her Balmain🙄 hoody on but, as per, Tilly wants looked at.
Can't wait until Todd gets home, she has herself settled already. I bet she is gutted she has to go back for the small person she wanted so much

Ffs, she can't wait for turbo to get home 🤦‍♀️ Sounds like she's well and truly moved in already but she's coming back for her last week in work!!! What about your daughter you selfish witch:mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I do think she realises how silly and premature all this is - and I wouldn’t be surprised if her daughter is hotfooting it back to the Midlands soon enough, assuming she makes it down south at all.

Nothing bout this has been thought through, the ‘i‘ll be popping back home every few weeks will soon become boring, the M5 is a witch, during winter it’s hell, Cornwall is a lot slower and Tilly loves the shops! Taking Athena away from her famil is really sad, however if this had been going on for a lot longer it would be better, it’s so rushed, when you decide to have children you do have to put their needs first, especially when they so small. This could have been handled so differently, weekends away, school holidays together, enjoy the new romance, but moving in so quickly and uprooting Athena is madness. I would be heartbroken and worried sick if I was her mum and regardless of Ed’s behaviour he needs to grow a pair and speak out.
I only move to Devon and within a year and a half, the visits home became once a year and no one came down.

It's real life and it's hard going to visit home every month.

On top of that, Telegraph Hill is a witch in the winter and there was one winter where it was closed just before Christmas and you couldn't get in or out of Devon.

Visiting a seaside place and moving to live there are two very different things

My stuffs Invading his house confirmed there moving in together then 🙄 what a twit honestly dont come crying on instagram when it goes wrong tilly