Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw how cute. A date at Ikea. Wonder she was after more plastic flowers to create another funeral home-esque cock shaped wall art monstrosity in Turbos gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw how cute. A date at Ikea. Wonder she was after more plastic flowers to create another funeral home-esque cock shaped wall art monstrosity in Turbos gaff
Maybe a vag shaped one to make a full set? All the rage with couples today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks like someone that bryl creams his hair, smells of old spice and goes to the local social club for a pint. It wouldn't surprise me if there is a thick gold chain around his neck and he wears budgie smugglers 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has taken tips from being_robbo who also looks like she is related to her other half!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No sign of Athena on the photo. Tilly is such a selfish twit, probably got the kid to take the photo. She's becoming more unlikeable every day:mad:

Reactions: 2
No sign of Athena on the photo. Tilly is such a selfish twit, probably got the kid to take the photo. She's becoming more unlikeable every day:mad:
There are some more pics on her other social media and one or two have her little one in them aswell.

Reactions: 1
Definitely not keeping her followers up to date with her relocation journey. I’m thinking not all is working out how she initially planned and thought it would be easy falling into place.

Different location
New school for her daughter
New job
No mum n Nan & pop around

Something is definitely a miss I reckon otherwise she’d be putting little updates on

I think it’s either the job not going to plan or could be to do with Turbo wanting his life kept out of the spotlight apart from an odd photo. He’ll probably want his kids privacy keeping of SM and his ex will probably have also set her expectations about them also if they go stay on a regular basis. I’d definitely be having a say in it!

Wow - he is a hell of a size! That’ll be slimming world out of the window for the moment!

• Haha