Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t caught up on Tilly since I unfollowed her. The last time I looked at her profile she was with that Trump loving American guy. Is it really true she has moved her child hours away for a guy she’s met a handful of time????? He could literally be a paedophile

Reactions: 5
Haven’t caught up on Tilly since I unfollowed her. The last time I looked at her profile she was with that Trump loving American guy. Is it really true she has moved her child hours away for a guy she’s met a handful of time????? He could literally be a paedophile
Correct! She knew him from school and he is the kindest guy ever and tilly loves him and she is so happy and it's what she has always wanted and she is glad she moved....notice it's all about Tilly!!!!

Reactions: 3
Yep she declared her devotion to him mid August. Knew him from school 18 years ago even though he was 3/4 years above her at school they used to have break times at the same time. Gave her home up sold most of her furniture. Moved her daughter from her routine and family and the school she only started in September at the end of October. Got a new job before she moved. Did all the chasing up and down to Cornwall. Practically moved herself without his help. Moved into his house whilst he was on holiday.
Posted the other day will be great to go to take their kids as a family to see Christmas Lights switch on!
Clearly rooting for step mum of the year award already after being down there a whole 3 weeks!
But from her posts and lack of eye contact when she speaks about how fabulous it all is there is definitely something she’s not telling her fans and it’ll be another big reveal at some point.
In my opinion she’s firstly a very very selfish mother and person. Secondly an idiot moving her child in with a man whose been in her life literally a matter of weeks!. I’ve so gone of her tbh.
Used to feel quite sorry for her a few years ago but she literally throws herself at men I think! she’s all for show and about this fairly tail life she’s taken on finding the amazing turbo Tod and definitely not transparent!
her ex must be an absolute idiot letting his daughter move in with some random guy he’s probably never met face to face 5/6 hours away!
Sorry for the essay but I can’t be doing with her anymore full of her own self importance!

Last edited:
Well well well, few weeks down there and it’s time for a career change😳 She’s literally changing every thing about herself. I really hope Athena is happy, she probably barely recognises her mother at this point 😔

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it strange the way she spoke about quitting the job as a funeral director? She said she nipped it in the bud?! That's her livelihood she's talking about. Saying it didn't work financially or for childcare. Surely that would have crossed her mind before she moved to Cornwall and accepted the job offer? Wonder if the new man wasn't happy about picking up the slack with athena

She’s so odd. She lives with Turbo, has no other friends and yet on a beautiful beach in Cornwall, where she lives and can go anytime she wants she says “it would be better with Todd here, I miss him as he’s at work” Girl, get a life.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she do a short course to gain a qualification to move higher up in the funeral industry not so long ago? Or was it part of the job application process? Either way, she said it took up a good few hours. Who does that if they no longer want to work in the industry they are in? Sounds like her new job may be a dinner lady. That'll eliminate any childcare issues. And the 'intensive 2 hour interview' her trial

Maybe they let her go and she is saving face wasn't Athena sick not long after she get down there so probably had to take time off. All very strange and I doubt he can afford to support them.

Why does it matter how many other people applied 😂, bang your own drum or what.

I think she got the boot personally.
She isn’t happy; body language is a dead giveaway.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’d be happy with her having time off straight way for childcare. She doesn’t seem happy to me… all an act.

Reactions: 2
Didn't she do a short course to gain a qualification to move higher up in the funeral industry not so long ago? Or was it part of the job application process? Either way, she said it took up a good few hours. Who does that if they no longer want to work in the industry they are in? Sounds like her new job may be a dinner lady. That'll eliminate any childcare issues. And the 'intensive 2 hour interview' her trial
I don’t think she ever actually did the course, the application process had an exam and she passed that and was delighted she’d gotten on the course as it was a pathway to climbing the ladder at work….and then we never heard a thing about it again. The only reason she’ll have left this job is childcare, including possibly the lack of after school club (which she mentioned she hadn’t sorted before they moved). Salaries and commuting distances/times won’t have changed at all since she accepted the job - just her ability to juggle it with her daughter with zero family support nearby and a boyfriend who works.

Her self esteem is really in the shitter, every story is look how great I am, aren’t I great, yay this is great thanks to me. The story about getting the job over many other applicants is probably true, but the need to tell everyone about how many other applicants there were and how much better you did screams of validation seeking and low self esteem. Her decisions are coming home to roost now, fingers crossed the move itself wasn’t another bad one.

Being at the beach so often could also suggest things aren't as they seem. I live by the beach and the only time I'm there is when I need to clear my head or I'm not feeling great mentally. During the colder months anyway. And the no make up and sunglasses. Feeling a bit teary eyed maybe? She doesn't appear her usual self at all. Least of all someone deeply in love and living the dream

Last edited:
Being at the beach so often could also suggest things aren't as they seem. I live by the beach and the only time I'm there is when I need to clear my head or I'm not feeling great mentally. During the colder months anyway. And the no make up and sunglasses. Feeling a bit teary eyed maybe? She doesn't appear her usual self at all. Least of all someone deeply in love and living the dream
It is all new to her so she probably would visit the beach more than a long-time local, sort of like when you’re on holiday somewhere coastal and you have a walk on the beach every day because it’s right there. If he’s working all day and Athena is at school and she has zero friends in the area (and not many more in real life anywhere else) she’ll be trying to keep busy I expect. Maybe the shock of all the changes has caught up with her and it’s overwhelming.

Reactions: 1
Well well well
She obviously thinks people don’t see through her!
Reality must have hit hard! Juggling things with no mum and Nan and Pop to hand.
She’s yet again so full of herself talking about her new job!
FFS she’s gonna be an assistant in a school! It’s not well paid and probably part time as most are of those roles. Next she’ll want to be a teacher
Didn’t work for them as a family unit
For god same how long has she known these kids n turbo!
She sounds so full of herself she really does!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She called the role "front of house"

I guessed receptionist or in the office and I'm guessing she will be starting January when the new term starts.

She sounds so lost 😕
Oh well.

It's all her own doing. Meeting and moving in with a new guy and her daughter in less than 3 months.

But its ok because life is too short to worry about risk or heartbreak as long as you can make those instagrammable moments.

Front of house is what snobs call a receptionist role. She must think being a receptionist is beneath her which is an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 7
She is miserable, they might be finding out they aren't compatible. The first throw of a relationship is always amazing and exciting but that isn't going to carry long term . Have the discussed anything about their ambitions, dreams, goals and what they want from life or was it just any port in a storm
I think ahe would be hard to live with and very clingy
Maybe Turbo doesn't appreciate her girly giggling and that daft voice she puts on