TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breah has put her TikTok on private 👀 does anyone follow her? Has she said why?

Reactions: 2
She’s removed the name of the petition and the reason for it so it must have been because of that 😭

He’s been out for what? A week? And she could potentially be in trouble already.

Run while you can, Breah!!!!
I know the police can be tit but if its the ex she would have been tracked by down police can track people through ip adresses im sorry but i used to like breah now i think shes a big mug

come on breah if you read here step out of your situation and ask yourself if it was someone else what would you say ? I mean he went to prison for harassing two people ffs if the ex was that bad she would have been punished by now i honestly think this harley is soo toxic and manipulative if this girl turns out to be innocent i hope she is going after them both because its not right breah needs to be more careful with the following she has

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh I had a feeling her last few videos would get them into trouble.
It’s literally what we were speculating on here yesterday. So looks like they’re in trouble sooner than we thought.
I know the police can be tit but if its the ex she would have been tracked by down police can track people through ip adresses im sorry but i used to like breah now i think shes a big mug

come on breah if you read here step out of your situation and ask yourself if it was someone else what would you say ? I mean he went to prison for harassing two people ffs if the ex was that bad she would have been punished by now i honestly think this harley is soo toxic and manipulative if this girl turns out to be innocent i hope she is going after them both because its not right breah needs to be more careful with the following she has
The guy is as toxic as they come.
It’s the first week of being out on probation he starts making videos about his ex on Breah’s account. I can only imagine what he has tried doing privately behind the scenes.
She’s obviously already come after them now. What they’ve been doing to her online so far is not acceptable and if Breah doesn’t get that, she needs a word with herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s literally what we were speculating on here yesterday. So looks like they’re in trouble sooner than we thought.

The guy is as toxic as they come.
It’s the first week of being out on probation he starts making videos about his ex on Breah’s account. I can only imagine what he has tried doing privately behind the scenes.
She’s obviously already come after them now. What they’ve been doing to her online so far is not acceptable and if Breah doesn’t get that, she needs a word with herself.
They be better just handling it privatly saying nothing about the ex online really

Tessa, the one with the man that attacked his ex, has moved to Mexico. I assume to be closer to him. Oh dear 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Absolutely stupidity to get engaged to someone you met for the first time two days after they got released from prison. 🤭 it will all end disastrously for Breah.

Reactions: 3
I’ll never get the need to go public with your relationship. I’m all down for supporting/informing other prison wives, but going public is just asking for trouble. However, it’s entertaining 🍿

Reactions: 6
Place your bets on how long it takes her to post a new video 😂😂

she must be dying to brag about everything he’s bought her and said to her recently haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.