TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the prison wives community is the most toxic community there isšŸ˜‚
it really is šŸ˜‚
My husband usually asks what drama is happening if I donā€™t give him any updates šŸ˜‚ I was joking and told him I was going to set a Tik Tok up and his reply was a resounding no haha.

Reactions: 1
it really is šŸ˜‚
My husband usually asks what drama is happening if I donā€™t give him any updates šŸ˜‚ I was joking and told him I was going to set a Tik Tok up and his reply was a resounding no haha.
Hahaha same with minešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He doesnā€™t want anything about us online. I donā€™t want it either. Best way to stay away from trouble and jealous people is to stay quiet!

Reactions: 1
Yeah she went over in November I think it was.

Sheā€™s active on groups again, selling her tacky prison wife stationery šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2
did anyone see that account on TikTok where someone is calling that Emma girl out for ripping other peoples designs off for her business? Proper shady stuff if itā€™s true
šŸ‘€
Iā€™ve noticed her stuff looks similar to people who have been doing it before she started. I didnā€™t really take much notice since I donā€™t want to buy it.

Things my husband in prison has spoilt me with AKA things Iā€™ve bought for myself with money my fake husband has sent me ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She saw that she was losing followers so she just had to come back šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ First comment to ask her about the fraudulent marriage or the money she stole from fans and she's gone

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.