TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but breah sutton is delusional she believes its harleys ex doing all these accounts and now turning her comments off maybe he is but lets be honest he went to prison for harassing a woman i get a serious bad vibe off him

I really think he will suck her in look how he sucked her in with all the gifts
I give them 6 months max 🙈

Reactions: 3
I give them 6 months max 🙈
Same i get some girls r bat tit crazy but i get the feeling its him feeding the info to her about it being his ex i just think if your with someone like that you have to accept what comes with it

Reactions: 2
Same i get some girls r bat tit crazy but i get the feeling its him feeding the info to her about it being his ex i just think if your with someone like that you have to accept what comes with it
Just watched her recent videos. He’s already suckered her into making jibe videos at his ex cause obviously he can’t contact her directly, so he’s harassing her through Breah’s account.
It’s quite clearly a lie his ex has made fake accounts.
He’s giving me major bad vibes, comes across manipulative and looks unhinged.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her recent videos. He’s already suckered her into making jibe videos at his ex cause obviously he can’t contact her directly, so he’s harassing her through Breah’s account.
It’s quite clearly a lie his ex has made fake accounts.
He’s giving me major bad vibes, comes across manipulative and looks unhinged.
Oh i agree so much with this you can tell she genuinally believes it too which is sad

she has made a thing her followers can sign to get a investigation open towards his ex… this girl needs to open her eyes 😅. I feel so sorry for her, for the time effort and money she has spent on this guy he’s gonna break her wee heart, he won’t be able to stay away from his ex he is already making digs at his ex he’s only been out a week

Reactions: 4
she has made a thing her followers can sign to get a investigation open towards his ex… this girl needs to open her eyes 😅. I feel so sorry for her, for the time effort and money she has spent on this guy he’s gonna break her wee heart, he won’t be able to stay away from his ex he is already making digs at his ex he’s only been out a week
Surley though if he went to prison because of his ex he shouldnt even be saying stuff even if its indirect or not the thing is breah has a big following there r some sick people out there who will pretend to be his ex to gain some kind of sick attention from it shes better just blocking unless she has proof its her

Surley though if he went to prison because of his ex he shouldnt even be saying stuff even if its indirect or not the thing is breah has a big following there r some sick people out there who will pretend to be his ex to gain some kind of sick attention from it shes better just blocking unless she has proof its her
Yeah I genuinely think that people will try and be “his ex” so that they gain the satisfaction of her getting her knickers in a twist, and no he really should not be saying anything indirectly to/ towards her, he’s gonna land himself in trouble just takes one person to take it to his “ parole” officer and take all the stuff with breah and they will take it from there, it’s all a big ducked up situation a really feel sorry for her cause she seems such a lovely down to earth person.

He’s already manipulated her so much. She believes his stories, it’s so sad to watch.
It’s literally been a week and he’s already making videos towards his ex on Breah’s account, just that alone is enough to show he’s harassing his ex and not the other way around like he’s tried to convince Breah.
She genuinely believes it was his ex that set him up and faked being harassed to send him to prison and conspired with her relative to get him convicted.
Honestly you couldn’t make it up. I hope she gets out sooner rather than later.

You’re so right, I can see people doing it for drama and he’ll make Breah believe it’s his ex.

• Heart
He’s already manipulated her so much. She believes his stories, it’s so sad to watch.
It’s literally been a week and he’s already making videos towards his ex on Breah’s account, just that alone is enough to show he’s harassing his ex and not the other way around like he’s tried to convince Breah.
She genuinely believes it was his ex that set him up and faked being harassed to send him to prison and conspired with her relative to get him convicted.
Honestly you couldn’t make it up. I hope she gets out sooner rather than later.

You’re so right, I can see people doing it for drama and he’ll make Breah believe it’s his ex.
I hope someone close to her will make her see sense but i think shes so in love with him she wont want to believe it and i get it shes waited for him to come out of prison and everything so i understand but she seems such a lovely girl and i just hope she wises up
To his clear bs

They defo need to be careful as it only takes one person to report him for them videos
Just read her petition, it feels like it’s been written by an oblivious child.
It always amazes and scares me when people don’t see through manipulation.
Of course it’s hard to know what his ex is really like since she’s not gone public, she could be a piece of work as well.
But one thing is clear that her guy no innocent party being set up.
He’s giving major bad vibes just by looking at him 🤣

Just read her petition, it feels like it’s been written by an oblivious child.
It always amazes and scares me when people don’t see through manipulation.
Of course it’s hard to know what his ex is really like since she’s not gone public, she could be a piece of work as well.
But one thing is clear that her guy no innocent party being set up.
He’s giving major bad vibes just by looking at him 🤣
Not only that if this girl is innocent they could be inciting hate onto her if shes that bad why are the police not stepping in or putting in a restraining order 🤔 none of it makes sense tbh i agree he gives off major bad vibes i know shes been in a bad relationship before though bit surley you would see through the signs ?

Reactions: 1
Not only that if this girl is innocent they could be inciting hate onto her if shes that bad why are the police not stepping in or putting in a restraining order 🤔 none of it makes sense tbh i agree he gives off major bad vibes i know shes been in a bad relationship before though bit surley you would see through the signs ?
You’re so right, they could be putting his ex in danger with their videos cause of Breah’s following. I have a feeling Breah will get in trouble with the police herself if she carries on, he can blame a lot on her since it’s her account and she’s his mouthpiece.
Women often don’t see the signs cause they just really want to be loved.

Has no one told her that she should get into trouble for posting a link to a petition they made about the woman that her partner went to prison for harassing?
I’m sorry but she is stupid. So stupid.

Has no one told her that she should get into trouble for posting a link to a petition they made about the woman that her partner went to prison for harassing?
I’m sorry but she is stupid. So stupid.
Yeah they’ll soon be saying it’s his ex’s fault they’re both in trouble for making videos about her on TT and making up petitions.

She was a carer when she met him, I’m not sure if she still is, but if she got a criminal record for harassing people, could she possibly lose her job over it?

I also didn’t realise they had a 10 year age gap too.

Yeah they said on the live the other day there’s a ten year age gap and then he went on to say he’s done his “research” on Breah and that it’s all good as she’s only been with two people before him. She seems way too innocent to be with someone like him. I wonder who is looking after her grandad while she’s away as didn’t she say she goes over every day to look after him and make sure he eats etc.

Also if he's still on tag and they find out things he’s been saying regarding his ex on social media and gets into trouble can’t they put him back inside jail?

• Wow
Yeah they said on the live the other day there’s a ten year age gap and then he went on to say he’s done his “research” on Breah and that it’s all good as she’s only been with two people before him. She seems way too innocent to be with someone like him. I wonder who is looking after her grandad while she’s away as didn’t she say she goes over every day to look after him and make sure he eats etc.

Also if he's still on tag and they find out things he’s been saying regarding his ex on social media and gets into trouble can’t they put him back inside jail?
Wow! I’m shocked! To say something like that, major red flags and indications he’s got manipulative tendencies.
Where’s this girls family and friends? They need to get her away from him before he ruins her life.
Yeah considering this is not his first prison stint, I’d assume a step out of line would get him back in there.

Wow I’m a bit shocked at those videos Breah made. You all keep saying she seems so lovely and I thought the same until I saw those videos and that petition. She’s got a bit of a mean girl bullying streak in her. Imagine being the ex who after being harassed now has this thrown at her. I’m just going to assume the ex is the innocent party as it’s innocent until proven guilty and Harley is the one who was sentenced to jail time over what he did to her. I do understand that sometimes ex’s can be a piece of work (Tracey for example) but why is Breah involving herself and like someone mentioned almost inciting hatred? Awful.

Edited to also point out how hard it is to get someone convicted of harrassment in the U.K. You can be receiving daily death threats and the police don’t do anything about it.

• Heart
Wow I’m a bit shocked at those videos Breah made. You all keep saying she seems so lovely and I thought the same until I saw those videos and that petition. She’s got a bit of a mean girl bullying streak in her. Imagine being the ex who after being harassed now has this thrown at her. I’m just going to assume the ex is the innocent party as it’s innocent until proven guilty and Harley is the one who was sentenced to jail time over what he did to her. I do understand that sometimes ex’s can be a piece of work (Tracey for example) but why is Breah involving herself and like someone mentioned almost inciting hatred? Awful.

Edited to also point out how hard it is to get someone convicted of harrassment in the U.K. You can be receiving daily death threats and the police don’t do anything about it.
You’re right, she’s acting like a little mean girl, very childish. Teenagers act like this, all tough and cool to impress someone, seems like that’s what she’s doing to impress him. They’re both acting very immature for they’re age.

Good point about how hard it is to convict someone of harassment in the UK, I was actually thinking about that earlier and the fact he received over two years for it just shows it would have been very serious and spanning over a substantial period. Harassment is not usually ‘one and done’ kind of crime like theft or fighting, it usually lasts over a matter of weeks or months to get a conviction, let alone over 2 years.

How Breah believes he could be innocent and has the nerve to make a petition for him is nothing short of an Eastenders story line.

I’m sure if they carry on the same way his ex will have enough evidence to send him back behind bars and implicate Breah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.