TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread to discuss all prison wives since the Naomi Wise thread turned into a spin off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel really bad for Ayse, she has removed all trace of her guy from TT and has posted several very sad videos. She sees like such young and innocent girl, really not prepared for whatever comes with being with someone in prison. She’s probably counting her blessings that she never actually got to meet him, the real issue is the online marriage, hopefully that can get annulled.

Reactions: 4
I feel really bad for Ayse, she has removed all trace of her guy from TT and has posted several very sad videos. She sees like such young and innocent girl, really not prepared for whatever comes with being with someone in prison. She’s probably counting her blessings that she never actually got to meet him, the real issue is the online marriage, hopefully that can get annulled.
Yeah it’s sad, they were only married for a couple months. I’ve noticed Ayse has changed her status from married to single now and from TT it’s pretty obvious he’s cheated on her. I hope she has a good support system she does seem very vulnerable. I think she can apply for an annulment if the marriage wasn’t consummated, so being turned away at the border was probably a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s sad, they were only married for a couple months. I’ve noticed Ayse has changed her status from married to single now and from TT it’s pretty obvious he’s cheated on her. I hope she has a good support system she does seem very vulnerable. I think she can apply for an annulment if the marriage wasn’t consummated, so being turned away at the border was probably a blessing in disguise.
He’s an absolute scum bag for doing that to her, and it’s also ruined her chances of holidaying in the US if she wanted to. Why even get married to her if he was gonna cheat?

He’s an absolute scum bag for doing that to her, and it’s also ruined her chances of holidaying in the US if she wanted to. Why even get married to her if he was gonna cheat?
I doubt he gives a tit, he clearly has zero morals based on his crime in the first place.

If he put the time into improving himself rather than stringing her along and telling her a load of what has turned out to be bullshit, he would have done himself a favour.
She seems like a sweet girl but it’s a blessing in disguise if he has cheated. I hope she moves on to bigger and better things.

Reactions: 8
That sucks for Ayse. The pandemic surely didn’t help in her travel adventure. Border patrol always gets suspicious when travelers are entering from certain countries, Mexico being one of them sadly.

Anyone interesting to follow? Naomi has been pretty absent lately.

I reckon if Ayse did manage to see him he would have just ended up using her anyways and more than likely broke it off when she travelled back home. I hope she’s ok though and eventually finds someone that truly loves and respects her, seems like she’s not had the best of luck with men

Reactions: 3
😬 just seen this on the love is not tourism page about ayse
Oh you’re in that group too?! That’s how I found her story on TT. Her post on there about being denied entry for ‘no reason’ annoyed me. It did cause a lot of unnecessary panic in that group for other couples.

I doubt he gives a tit, he clearly has zero morals based on his crime in the first place.

If he put the time into improving himself rather than stringing her along and telling her a load of what has turned out to be bullshit, he would have done himself a favour.
She seems like a sweet girl but it’s a blessing in disguise if he has cheated. I hope she moves on to bigger and better things.
I know he doesn’t give a tit, hence treating this poor woman like tit. But she must of known what she was getting into like a lot of these women rushing to marry someone they have never met

Her husband wasn’t even in prison when they got married was he? That bit confuses me, if he wasn’t they could have actually waited a bit longer and done it all in person. They rushed into a marriage thinking it would probably help her move over there when it had the opposite affect.

Reactions: 1
The post can be found publicly here: https://www.reddit.com/r/USTravelBan/comments/osb17u/can_dtr_fail/
IMO she shouldn’t have posted about being denied because her story is very different to a lot of people that were in the group. Or she should’ve at least not left important details out of it. As someone that was worrying about the borders, had I seen this before I got into usa I would’ve been even more nervous than I already was.

Her husband wasn’t even in prison when they got married was he? That bit confuses me, if he wasn’t they could have actually waited a bit longer and done it all in person. They rushed into a marriage thinking it would probably help her move over there when it had the opposite affect.
Yes it just makes it more difficult to move over if they are married and haven’t met AND have a visa denied. If they want to do that route that’s up to them but I really don’t like seeing them try to advise others about doing it too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.