TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back For the ✨memories✨ Naomi hun you could just save your tiktoks to your phone 🤷🏻‍♀️ absolute melt of a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m here in a different category. Me and my ex fiancé who I share a kid with revealed to me in 2020 that she had a prison penpal in America. We weren’t together at that time. Eventually we grew closer again and spent a lot of time together. Her penpal has always been in the background. She is mutual friends with all the typical TikTok prison wives across all social media but refuses to admit that they are anything more than friends. Very obvious it is more than that. From what I see on TikTok it is s very toxic environment. I struggle to understand how any sane person thinks that is normal.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen breahsutton? Her prison boyfriend came out and proposed to her on the second day, they met whilst he was inside

Reactions: 2
Back For the ✨memories✨ Naomi hun you could just save your tiktoks to your phone 🤷🏻‍♀️ absolute melt of a girl
Her bio "NOT RETURNING ONLINE"
but I just got a notification that she's on tiktok @naomieoquendo
Her two accounts are @naomieoqueno and @naomi.oquendo
When will she tell the truth about her fraudulent marriage and the money she stole? 🧐🤣🤣🤣
Keep reporting her to immigration https://www.uscis.gov/report-fraud/uscis-tip-form

Reactions: 5
Trustyn0stalgia13 has deleted all her videos on TikTok now too. Not sure how long they’ve been down for? Or why?

Reactions: 1
Trustyn0stalgia13 has deleted all her videos on TikTok now too. Not sure how long they’ve been down for? Or why?
I think a lot of the more serious “wives” have stopped posting and sharing their journey as sometimes they get reported and the men can get in trouble in prison for having video calls recorded etc.

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of the more serious “wives” have stopped posting and sharing their journey as sometimes they get reported and the men can get in trouble in prison for having video calls recorded etc.
Nothing to do with who's serious and who's not. They are afraid of their Visas getting denied like Naomi's 🤣🤣

Nothing to do with who's serious and who's not. They are afraid of their Visas getting denied like Naomi's 🤣🤣
Well that too lol. But I do think there’s a handful of girls that as fucked in the head as they may seem that they’re happy and serious about their weird relationships with prisoners, or maybe I’m just gullible lol

Well that too lol. But I do think there’s a handful of girls that as fucked in the head as they may seem that they’re happy and serious about their weird relationships with prisoners, or maybe I’m just gullible lol
Kelly's man is in seg 24/7 and he's not out in the next 10 years lol🤣 Not to mention that he asked her to bring drugs into prison. Fakest couple after Naomi.

• Haha
what was her name?

Ive just found this on that Rachel girls tik tok.
This is why you don’t post tit on social media 😂😂😂 I can’t even feel sorry for them at this pointView attachment 1029951
I can’t really remember it was back in 2020 they were doing really well with it and then I forgot about them and just never see them ever pop up again on my FYP. They had a petition I think

I can’t really remember it was back in 2020 they were doing really well with it and then I forgot about them and just never see them ever pop up again on my FYP. They had a petition I think
I’m trying so hard to remember her name I just thought about her today. She seemed like a really lovely young girl, and when she was posting the pen pal he seemed like a really sweet kid too. I can’t remember the full story but he got a really large sentence for something that didn’t add up to it and that’s how it all come about she made a petition for him and they gained a bunch of followers off the back of it. He used to film videos answering peoples questions and things, and then they just disappeared. I didn’t follow her account so maybe she went private I’m not sure

Last edited:
I think I remember who you’re talking about. Did the lady have blonde wavy hair? I believe he had a girlfriend and she was just a friend willing to help him and was selling his artwork?

I’m trying so hard to remember her name I just thought about her today. If I remember correctly she had a little girl and was quite viral on Tik tok before she ever posted her pen pal on there. She seemed like a really lovely young girl, and when she was posting the pen pal he seemed like a really sweet kid too. I can’t remember the full story but he got a really large sentence for something that didn’t add up to it
I think I remember who you’re talking about. Did the lady have blonde wavy hair? I believe he had a girlfriend and she was just a friend willing to help him and was selling his artwork?
oh no that’s hazel I actually follow hazel. All I know is the girl was from the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.