Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
Just want to post a bit of positive in regards to prison wives, I met my partner when he was in jail, never expected it to be more then just friends on fb but to turned into something, he’s been out 6 months now and everything is just how he said it would be, waited 2.5 years for him and it was worth it. I’m from the UK and he’s in the US. We are in the process of starting the K1 visa application, as long as you do everything legitimately you won’t have any problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Beatrix304

Naomi’s having a mental breakdown on her ig story because she accomplished nothing in life. Again with the crying on camera.
I almost replied to her stories but I didn’t want her to take it the wrong way.
honestly, she is 27 with so much ahead of her, she could be with someone now in real life who she can experience life with, cuddle at night, go on holidays with, get married (IRL) have kids with etc! What is even the point in wasting the next 10 years of her life essentially alone. I don’t think anyone deserves to feel like that. Whether they love eachother or not, that’s neither here nor there. I just think it’s so sad that she could potentially be sat there at 40 like what the f*** have I done. As annoying as she can be, this genuinely isn’t even coming from a bad place - like I said i don’t think anyone should be wasting their lives like this. Life’s too short. They could stay in touch over the years etc!
I hate the way the prison wife thing is glorified. How is wasting the best years of your life like that even appealing.

Reactions: 13

harloe22

Chatty Member
I see so many women on tiktok besotted with these men in prison I find it bizarre. Why waste years waiting for a stranger

Reactions: 11
Wow so much to unpack here. First, hi everyone! I came across Naomi mid-late last year and fell into the rabbit hole of what is prison wives, prison tok and the associated communities. I feel like I now have a good grasp of the surface level of these communities, but it’s clear there is so much more to the culture. One of my key takeaways was how much prisoners are fetishised. Appreciate it’s a niche, but there are a lot of girls out there obsessed with prisoners. I was reading earlier renditions of this thread and someone mentioned how their husband is in prison and they would literally do anything to not be in the position. Yet, these girls SPECIFICALLY target the dudes in prison. Like would Naomi be interested in this chap if his criminal record was squeaky clean and he worked at NatWest? (That’s rhetorical btw 🤣).

Second, something is seriously awry with her. It’s really not normal behaviour to have a breakdown if your chap hasn’t called you for the twentieth time of the day. It’s also really not normal behaviour to be calling each other husband and wife well before you’re married (appreciate that they are now illegally married but this behaviour started circa. a month after they met). That’s just strange. It’s odd because each aspect of a relationship such as girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband, saying I love you etc., was accelerated and multiplied by a thousand between these two. Literally reminded me of being 10 years old on AOL instant messanger and changing my icon to a love heart with initials after 2 days of being “girlfriend boyfriend”. The fact that these prison messaging websites look like they’re from 2001 only add further to that vibe.

Next, I feel awful for her family and friends. I’ve seen people go off the rails in terms of extremes and you just can’t reign them in. 90% of the time there’s a click back to reality and even they are confused as to why they went down the rabbit hole. For example, if someone went down an MLM or was trying to date a dude 10 years older while in their teens . However, when the lapse of time fails to bring them back to reality — you’re completely stuck. I have no doubt this behaviour will have pushed her friends away. I always give a friend a chance to ‘snap out of it’ but when it’s all consuming and going on as long as this — I always step away. I can’t do it, for the sake of my own wellbeing. But her family can’t just step away in the same way as friends can.

In terms of the sham marriage, I think she was so obsessed with this idea of getting married that she wanted to do anything it took to be able to do it. The weird thing about these types is that once you go through the cycles of the relationship like I mentioned above, there’s no other ‘level’ to play. That’s it. She’s obsessed with the levels—calling him her fiancé, calling him her husband. Now that she’s actually (?) married, that’s it. She’ll want a new level to play and that will have to be with someone else.

With respect to her charging prisoners to shout them out on her socials, man that just feels so scummy. Especially with the price she’s charging? I could kind of get there if it was a fiver and it went to a charity (maybe something like supporting partners of those incarcerated?). But 15 each, that’s just a joke. Does anyone know if there was any other commercial operation she was running? I believe I may have read something about her doing hand drawn cards or something of the sort but I may have had it mixed up with the others.

Finally, the latest round of gifts from her most recent tiktok. What the actual? Like this dude has bought her a dog? Please, give me a break. I guarantee you she will change the story from “he bought it for me” to “we picked it together”to “he suggested I get one so we could have a pet together” to “I got it myself”. She said in a comment response that he makes his money from prison art. So he’s selling hundreds of dollars worth of prison art to pay for her nails? Who does she think she’s fooling? I can totally get him maybe selling 5 or 10 dollars worth here and there— perhaps with a buddy offering to buy a piece to help him out. However, she’s basically claiming that he buys all of her beauty upkeep and has bought her (what I assume to be) a dog worth hundreds. In another comment, she said that her own family gives him money (in addition to his own family). She suggested in the comment that it is this money which is also being used to fund the gifts. Which means that her family is giving him money to fund her gifts….

I’m so fascinated by it all. I think she’s in so deep that she’s almost forcing it to work just so that she can make a tiktok one day to say “I told you so” to the HaTeRz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Foreveruntold34

All the girls mentioned in this thread so far and why

Naomi, main liar, fake marriage ▶ naomi.0quendo
Rachel, edits pictures ▶ rachellalouise
Breah, pregnant now ▶ breah__backup
Jacqui, attention seeker ▶ amerikka22
Katie, someone said looked like a man ▶ katiedanny12
Kelly, her man asked to bring drugs into prison for him ▶ n0stalgia13
Emma, Naomis ex best friend ▶ _itsmeitse
Tessa, Naomis ex best friend ▶ jrtessa
No name, made a go fund me for her man but buys makeup ▶ misselsevik

Reactions: 10

DespiteAllMyRage

Also, am I the only one who never gets questionned when I go to the US? Like a “Why are you here/I’m here to see family/Ok have a nice day/Thanks you too” are usually the only interaction I have at immigration🤷‍♀️
How sus do they look😂

TiktokTruths

She saw that she was losing followers so she just had to come back 🤣🤣🤣 First comment to ask her about the fraudulent marriage or the money she stole from fans and she's gone
She's back because she's broke, sold her camera because it was "just sat there for months doing nothing" aka sold it for a pomeranian called clyde but if anyone asks V bought it

I swear the prison wives community is the most toxic community there is😂
True that! I been with my man for 3 years, I don't announce my every move going back and forth to visit him, or feel it necessary to share our calls or videos on social media, these girls in competition with each other yet if they were with a guy in the UK who worked a 9-5 suit job, they wouldn't post shit about them. It's all about who's prison BF can spend the most on them, who can visit their LO the most, girls be treating these inmates like a birkin bag.

Last edited:
  • Haha

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Victor telling her what gifts he's going to get her for their two year anniversary. A designer handbag amongst other things. Yeah tell me your man is getting up to no good in prison without telling me 🥴🙄

KYLIE

VIP Member
I know there's women in here that are with someone incarcerated so I don't want anyone taking offence. But I find it so hard to understand why anyone would get with someone who's in prison (and most with lengthy sentences because you'd get jailed for about 8 years for doing 40 in a 20 over there lol) but the fact they're also so far away in a different country. I don't mean to come across as patronising by the way! Then with the prison wives documenting it all on tiktok and making it look like a fairy tale there's so many more young girls doing it and lots getting scammed out of thousands. I just don't understand how or why it became cool to have a boyfriend in prison thousands of miles away 🤷🏻‍♀️

Most of these girls have never been treated right by previous boyfriends and often their relationships included emotional or physical abuse. So when they start chatting to these prison men who have literally nothing better to do than sit there writing to them 18 hours a day they become obsessed and can’t believe they’re the sole object of this man’s desires. It’s all idealisation on the womens end as he can’t get to her and there is no risk of being hurt by a man whose in jail…. I reckon most of it is boredom for the men and then someone to keep them company and something to look forward to each week when the mail arrives…

Reactions: 9

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Oh come on! I hate when people come on here and say they know things but then don’t say. I mean the person above might when/if she replies back to us but why not just say what the reason was when you posted the above 👆🏼😂
She can't tell us because she doesn't actually have a clue what's happened 😄 people just like to pretend they've got tea a lot on here. If you actually knew something you'd just say. It's an anonymous forum ffs.

bamboo98

VIP Member
I don’t think she’ll ever say, she hyped him up too much and told everyone he wouldn’t hurt her, so she won’t want everyone to know what he did wrong.
Im sure she’ll forgive him though 🤷🏻‍♀️

It doesnt add up. And i know for a FACT through one of naomis close friends in manchester that the whole 'set up' didnt happen like that... shes trying to make victor sound like a victim so people dont think shes a fool for staying with him

And her story doesnt add up... she said the 'friend' used to call her to pass messages between her and victor but then later she says victor tells her to add the 'friend on jpay and give him your american number to explain.. so how does he already not have it if he has been calling you on behalf of victor and making those comments on the phone

I really love this forum but i feel like your comments are always fuelled with lies. Weren’t you the person saying you’d prove she was a stripper as you knew someone in liverpool?? Now you know her friend in Manchester? You know for a “fact” the set up didn’t happen? How? Every time I see you comment it confuses me as nothing adds up and you never have any proof. It’s part of the reason I took a step back as I hated the last thread being full of fake tattle lifers making stuff up for drama aka Emma or Naomi’s friends. Can we stick to facts here…

Anyway, regarding Naomi’s Instagram, I don’t believe he was set up, he’s called animal for a reason. He’s clearly an angry person who needs help (to stay locked up) because he can’t control his anger issues.

She should’ve walked away and never gave him time of day, he’ll just end up going back to prison in 13 years

bamboo98

VIP Member
It’s not his fault he ended up in prison. It’s not his fault he ruined their first meeting.
It won’t be his fault when he cheats on her. It won’t be his fault when he ruins her life

Victor is the innocent one in all of this

🙄🙄

KYLIE

VIP Member
i don't know who is lying, really can't work it out LOL. but why bother coming on here and lying for attention lol

i can't picture naomi working in a strip club, she would have way more cash surely, and probably do onlyfans too.. which she hasn't stooped too (yet)

strippers tend to be comfortable, i gather that she is the kind of girl who spends £70 on nails but eats frozen food from iceland

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Absolutely CRINGING for her. I love when people see they're being talked about on here and they have this image of us in their heads as fat ugly single women who have no jobs and spend all day on here. I spend maybe about 10 minutes over the course of the day on here and sometimes it could be days of not coming on here. I'm sitting here right now with my husband waiting on love island on +1 having a drink of wine while she's there with a cardboard cut out and balloons and cake for her incarcerated boyfriend in America. And I need help? 🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Naomi love you’ve not even met the bloke behind glass yet... 😭😭😂
I've just seen this tiktok. She is literally the definition of daddy issues. I hate this whole trying to make a toxic relationship a vibe. Not to sound like a complete snowflake Karen but that video/sound could be a complete trigger to some women who've been in abusive relationships. She's such a fucking twat. If a murderer spoke to me like that I'd be running for the hills 🥴

lelapea7

He’s an absolute scum bag for doing that to her, and it’s also ruined her chances of holidaying in the US if she wanted to. Why even get married to her if he was gonna cheat?
I doubt he gives a shit, he clearly has zero morals based on his crime in the first place.

If he put the time into improving himself rather than stringing her along and telling her a load of what has turned out to be bullshit, he would have done himself a favour.
She seems like a sweet girl but it’s a blessing in disguise if he has cheated. I hope she moves on to bigger and better things.