TikTok Prison wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breah’s guy is out of prison, she posted a video of him wearing a wife beater vest 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Breah is the one who is with a man that was threatening women isn’t she?
Good luck to her in the future 👀

Yeah I follow Breah on tiktok and insta and seen from her stories last night it was like they went straight to the bedroom 😂 he was there looking all sweaty and she was in her dressing gown lol

Looks like he’s proposed now too!
Well I honestly hope it goes well for her. I’d be worried about moving so fast with someone who’s just been to prison for harassing his ex partner and another female.
Some women think they can change a man or that the man will change for them, sadly most people don’t change, they have these up and down relationships and the cycle continues.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just looked up breah on tiktok, she’s stunning and he’s…. Well he’s butt ugly!! 🤣

I’ve just looked up breah on tiktok, she’s stunning and he’s…. Well he’s butt ugly!! 🤣
She’s a very beautiful girl, sadly her type seems to be somewhat questionable.
Hope he has fixed up while he was in prison as it’s not his first time in there.

She’s a very beautiful girl, sadly her type seems to be somewhat questionable.
Hope he has fixed up while he was in prison as it’s not his first time in there.
I didn't know her, she was in a DV relationship before... Hopefully things work out for her! Can't really relate to girls like Naomi and such who use so much make up, fake long nails and lashes, but he's definitely ugly :p

I find it funny that some Prison Wives make TikToks recommending hot wax to shave your 😺...In Latin America we do that since we're 12 haha.

Did anyone watch breahs live today when they got pulled over because the cars still marked ?

he told the police that normally he runs and he would have done it if he would have got away he definitely gives off the vibe of someone who will reoffend again hopefully i am wrong because breah seems such a lovely girl lets just hope he grows up and mans up now hes on the outside

Did anyone watch breahs live today when they got pulled over because the cars still marked ?

he told the police that normally he runs and he would have done it if he would have got away he definitely gives off the vibe of someone who will reoffend again hopefully i am wrong because breah seems such a lovely girl lets just hope he grows up and mans up now hes on the outside
I didn’t watch today’s but I did yesterday and there was a few people commenting that he has been messaging other girls and Breah said she doesn’t believe them. Not sure about him but Breah seems lovely as you’ve said

I didn’t watch today’s but I did yesterday and there was a few people commenting that he has been messaging other girls and Breah said she doesn’t believe them. Not sure about him but Breah seems lovely as you’ve said
I really hope that is not true because imagine how much of a big kick in the teeth that would be for her :( somthing off about him though i just dont like the vibe he gives off

Reactions: 3
Maybe old news but Naomi has left all the prison wives groups. She’s either serious about going off grid or there’s trouble in paradise 👀

Reactions: 4

Oh yeah he’ll definitely re offend.
It’s always the guys that have nothing about them that try messaging other girls.

Yeah she only has Facebook and she left all of the prison wive groups quite recently.

Sorry but breah sutton is delusional she believes its harleys ex doing all these accounts and now turning her comments off maybe he is but lets be honest he went to prison for harassing a woman i get a serious bad vibe off him

I really think he will suck her in look how he sucked her in with all the gifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.