TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to comment negatively on her chipped front tooth because I have one too! Well, had one. I took a slip by the pool on holiday and a bottom chunk of one of my front teeth was knocked clean off.

But I’m confused when she said the only option would be something permanent like veneers. I had mine repaired at the dentist pretty much instantaneously. They just built up the tooth with whatever they use and now it’s complete and you can’t even see a join. This happened 4 years ago and I’ve only needed it re-building once when it came loose the first time. And that was only because the first dentist wasn’t very good. I never had to consider veneers. Why shave down the rest of your teeth when one chip can easily be repaired?

And mine was in EXACTLY the same place as Emma’s.

Reactions: 2
She is lying about veneers. I have 8 years in the Dental field... if a tooth chips a veneer simply wouldn't work as a veneer sits over the prepared tooth, but if there's no tooth it can't be prepared. They'd either add filling as a build up or a crown which fits around what looks like a peg shape after being prepped. Most dentists will go for the filling.. (composite build up) because a crown weakens the tooth.

Reactions: 1
She is lying about veneers. I have 8 years in the Dental field... if a tooth chips a veneer simply wouldn't work as a veneer sits over the prepared tooth, but if there's no tooth it can't be prepared. They'd either add filling as a build up or a crown which fits around what looks like a peg shape after being prepped. Most dentists will go for the filling.. (composite build up) because a crown weakens the tooth.
Sorry that’s the wording I was looking for. The composite build up. They just had to file down my chip a little so the area was smooth. You can’t even tell.

Does anyone follow Shameme (shamemerose)? She waited for her man for 3/4 years, he finally comes out and she’s suddenly posting heartbroken videos? I guess they’ve split?
Searched tattle looking for something on her!

She was on live this morning, she’s moved back to her mums with Diesel and said she can’t go back to the house. Someone rang the police on Kyle from TikTok live a week ago as she’s got a bald patch but apparently that was from a fight she had with a girl…..

She was on live this morning, she’s moved back to her mums with Diesel and said she can’t go back to the house. Someone rang the police on Kyle from TikTok live a week ago as she’s got a bald patch but apparently that was from a fight she had with a girl…..
Did she say why someone had called the police? What was he doing?
She had a fight with a girl? I guess he cheated then?

Her mum called him a scumbag on one of her lives the other day, so I assume what he did must have been pretty bad.

Someone needs to make a thread for her!

Looks like Kyle’s got a new girl already 👀 he probably needed somewhere to stay 😂

Kyles insta is public and he’s giving his side of the story! It’s pretty mad but god knows what’s true and what’s not
I actually think that he’s telling the truth about the drugs and only fans. Not sure about the prostitution.

I also think that he did hit her though, no doubt, i always thought that he came across abusive.

@Kb_ng6 if anyone wants to see it

I actually think that he’s telling the truth about the drugs and only fans. Not sure about the prostitution.

I also think that he did hit her though, no doubt, i always thought that he came across abusive.

@Kb_ng6 if anyone wants to see it
I agree with you!!

He’s stillllll going, I keep going back to his account and there’s always another post 😭

I know!! 🤣 he’s off his head literally. Did you watch her live with her sister? I was out so missed it but apparently they were clapping back
No I must have missed that too damn.

I saw Alaina live by herself and she was just saying it’s all a lie

He’s deleted all his stories and gone private now but I’m following on a burner

This girls just popped up on my FYP but I’m sure I recognise the guy from being with someone else or on one of the PW penpal pages. Does anyone else recognise him?

Also I’m still rooting for Emma & Curtis - looks like he’s coming home in March with her preparing to move there..

Attachments

New to this thread so apologies if this has already been discussed but why is Dee’s boyfriend, Neil, in prison? Rudy’s mum.

Emma seems to smoke 🍁 a lot. Surely she’s going to have to cut that out when Curt gets out of they’re living together?

This prison wife from Australia doing a tiktok live while working the reception at a hotel. Doesn’t put herself on mute, asking clients their surnames and telling them their room numbers and you can hear the full thing? What the duck. She’s still live now btw

A99BEC05-EBC7-40EA-9D77-7496829A1277.png