TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fanny has posted on her stories that they have indeed broken up! And he has a tattoo of Fanny now on his forehead! I know it's me being nosey but I'd love to know what happened!???

Reactions: 5
How long we saying before she’s onto the next? Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s run out of options and needs to pursue death row 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going to say she’ll have a new one around Christmas time, I reckon she’ll wait a while Before choosing her next victim.

I would love to know what happened though and him having her name tattooed is hilarious (if it is in fact a real tattoo, people have faked them before) especially since her name is FANNY 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Emma’s shopping confuses me. It’s her money, she can spend it how she likes. But the sheer volume each week is crazy. Roughly 2 pairs of shoes every Sunday haul. When is she getting the time to wear them all? It seems almost like a compulsion. I imagine her spare room is just crammed with boxes and items with tags on etc. Weird behaviour.

Reactions: 8
She has an out of control shopping addiction, I dread to think what her debt is like.
---
Emma’s shopping confuses me. It’s her money, she can spend it how she likes. But the sheer volume each week is crazy. Roughly 2 pairs of shoes every Sunday haul. When is she getting the time to wear them all? It seems almost like a compulsion. I imagine her spare room is just crammed with boxes and items with tags on etc. Weird behaviour.
Especially when she’s apparently moving to America soon, she can’t take all of the junk with her so she’ll end up getting rid of a lot of it.

Reactions: 2
I try not to throw around terms like “addiction” but it’s definitely strange. New suitcases every month, about five new skincare products per week. Bizarre.

I don’t think she’ll be in debt. She seems to earn good money. It’s just the insane quantity. Again, her money, her choice. She just looks pretty manic.

So Fanny has posted on her stories that they have indeed broken up! And he has a tattoo of Fanny now on his forehead! I know it's me being nosey but I'd love to know what happened!???
the fact he basically has vagina tattooed on his head hahahah

Reactions: 1
Is that her actual name? Fanny? I mean not that you’d have that as a nickname either 😂 but is it short for something?

Reactions: 1
Jacqui has a new video where LA is saying people look for men in prison and expect them to not be playing them, or the women want to change them etc. which is exactly what Jacqui did/is doing now 😂😂 I’m shocked she posted it haha

Also he can’t string a coherent sentence together 🤮

Attachments

Jacqui has a new video where LA is saying people look for men in prison and expect them to not be playing them, or the women want to change them etc. which is exactly what Jacqui did/is doing now 😂😂 I’m shocked she posted it haha

Also he can’t string a coherent sentence together 🤮
She has never tried to change him. She has always understood (unless I missed a video) what prison and gangs (?) meant to him. Women going for a MWI relationship trying to change their man are off to a bad start.

She has never tried to change him. She has always understood (unless I missed a video) what prison and gangs (?) meant to him. Women going for a MWI relationship trying to change their man are off to a bad start.
I didn’t say she tried to change him, but she went looking for a man in prison which he was basically criticising people for 😂 and in a way she should want him to change if she is going to move her kid over there, it’s a recipe for disaster but she seems to thrive on being a gangstas wife 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Can’t envision the type of individual who’d want to F someone with a fanny on his head but more power to them

Can’t envision the type of individual who’d want to F someone with a fanny on his head but more power to them
And not even as if he’s remotely attractive. Looks as if he’s about 5 foot and podgy as duck. Maybe she will use this as a learning curve to not get engaged to inmates after a week.

The whole prison wife party sleepover thing that they’ve all gone on is so embarrassing. Not only glorifying incarceration but also making “prison wife” their entire personality’s. And you think it can’t get any weirder..