TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow

Just seen this on that insta page although I’m not sure if they’ve edited it to make her look that size
I was on that live yesterday and her boobs were deffo looking noticeably bigger but not sure on the rest, it might be edited to be honest.

Reactions: 1
It’s edited. She posts often, we see her full body. She did gain some weight and she looks great, but she doesn’t look like that.

Reactions: 3
It’s edited. She posts often, we see her full body. She did gain some weight and she looks great, but she doesn’t look like that.
I thought it was. The person behind the insta page is definitely obsessed with Emma. I know we talk about them on here but it’s not all bad and to be editing photos of them is just weird! Wonder if it’s anyone on here

Reactions: 2
I thought it was. The person behind the insta page is definitely obsessed with Emma. I know we talk about them on here but it’s not all bad and to be editing photos of them is just weird! Wonder if it’s anyone on here
I think they lurk but they don’t post

Does anyone else get a vibe that Curt is growing tired of Emma. New to this thread so not sure if that’s been discussed already but something is really off

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else get a vibe that Curt is growing tired of Emma. New to this thread so not sure if that’s been discussed already but something is really off
I’m on the fence with how he feels about her currently but I deffo don’t think they will last.

Side note I can tell that she’s a bit lost with what to post and her content is flagging a bit. It’s just giving boring a bit and Curt is not that funny for her to be laughing the way she does in most of the posts of them. I’m finding it all a bit boring tbh. It would be interesting to see some serious content on post incarceration issues and how they are navigating that.

I think they are behaving normally for a couple that’s been together for a long time. They have a great complicity, they have a routine, they enjoy life.

I’m not sure what people were expecting to be honest. I’m not from the UK like most of you are so maybe we culturally sees relationships differently.

She is struggling with her online clout and content.
People like to see drama, bad endings, etc. Think of Damia and Fabian for example.
People have no interest watching a normal routine anyone can have.

I don’t want to see a bad ending for her. But I agree her/their lives look boring as duck. It’s the fact that emma herself built his release up and how we would all see why she fell in love and now it’s just like…….. err is that it? They never seem to do anything couply, for instance she sat the other night watching him play snooker with another man, where’s the fun in that? Plus then he works long hours so she’s at home alone. And I know people can say “oh well she only posts certain parts of her day” that’s not true. Emma would let you know what colour pants she has on. I would say in a sense she probably misses the incarceration stage, the visits and holidays etc. it just seems so flat.

Reactions: 6
Her life seems like tit there. She’s spending her days waiting around for him. She should get a part time job.

Reactions: 5
Also in the nicest of ways… I really feel like those prison pictures made him look better than he is . Because he’s really not all that.. why did he look better in prison lol ! Shouldn’t it be the other way round?? Like glow up happens after you get out of jail )?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also in the nicest of ways… I really feel like those prison pictures made him look better than he is . Because he’s really not all that.. why did he look better in prison lol ! Shouldn’t it be the other way round?? Like glow up happens after you get out of jail )?
I was watching her videos of him yesterday and I thought to myself he would prob look better without the locks if he cut it all off.

I feel that prison pictures are staged, people pose, you wear your best clothes, the guys get ready, then she took the pics, filtered them and posted them as opposed to tiktok lives or daily life clips where they are wearing crocs and not posing. I think he looks the same, they both have gained some weight but there is nothing wrong with that.

Unpopular opinion but I think Em and Curt look like they’re doing just fine. I’m not sure what everyone expects them to be doing? Are we going to sit here and act like our lives are lavish and we’re doing fun things every day? Lol they’re making moves for their future! This is just my perspective but I’ve always been rooting for them ☺

Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but I think Em and Curt look like they’re doing just fine. I’m not sure what everyone expects them to be doing? Are we going to sit here and act like our lives are lavish and we’re doing fun things every day? Lol they’re making moves for their future! This is just my perspective but I’ve always been rooting for them ☺
You can have a 'normal life' and still have chemistry with someone.