TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drama on Jacqui’s TikTok… It’s hard to make sense of it all but from what I can gather, a woman has tried to say LA is cheating on her but Jacqui has posted ‘proof’ to say he isn’t. I hope she’s ok, I actually really like her, and I hope he isn’t pulling the wool over her eyes.

did anyone actually listen to LAs half arsed excuses? Whilst high off the K2 it’s worse that you can’t even understand a word that comes out that man’s mouth because he’s so strung out.
“ I thought it was your friend on my getting out app”
Okay so say he did actually think it was her friend. Why would he then ask for her number. Because remember they have to call you. Not the other way around. Surely you mention to your girlfriend “hey did your friend add me on here??” Not going and calling yourself. He then said it was a woman from Atlanta, so really once you find out it isn’t your girlfriends friend, why are you even indulging in the conversation further? A swift “ sorry I don’t know you” boop. Should be it. Then this woman said she had LA sons number etc. so that doesn’t account for the conversation that he stated had happened. Then he goes on to say “ I’m from the hood I don’t know what that means” don’t play stupid now LA you know what you are doing. And it was the fact jacqui ATE it up. Soon as he said “ I got your back and your front” she was all believing him. His story didn’t add up and he didn’t disprove anything. bleeping embarrassing she even posted his response

Reactions: 3
She’s hard to watch at this point but it’s like you can’t take your eyes away from the carnage. I genuinely felt sorry for her but it’s just verging onto the crazy now.

did anyone actually listen to LAs half arsed excuses? Whilst high off the K2 it’s worse that you can’t even understand a word that comes out that man’s mouth because he’s so strung out.
“ I thought it was your friend on my getting out app”
Okay so say he did actually think it was her friend. Why would he then ask for her number. Because remember they have to call you. Not the other way around. Surely you mention to your girlfriend “hey did your friend add me on here??” Not going and calling yourself. He then said it was a woman from Atlanta, so really once you find out it isn’t your girlfriends friend, why are you even indulging in the conversation further? A swift “ sorry I don’t know you” boop. Should be it. Then this woman said she had LA sons number etc. so that doesn’t account for the conversation that he stated had happened. Then he goes on to say “ I’m from the hood I don’t know what that means” don’t play stupid now LA you know what you are doing. And it was the fact jacqui ATE it up. Soon as he said “ I got your back and your front” she was all believing him. His story didn’t add up and he didn’t disprove anything. bleeping embarrassing she even posted his response
I’m lost, where has she posted this?

She needs to bin him off. There’s being made a fool of, then there’s Jacqui. He’s a complete thug bred from the streets and going by sound of him he’s never going to change. She’s his meal ticket, someone to keep him company for the long days. How she doesn’t see this I do not know

Reactions: 3
She once openly admitted on a live that when he’s released he’s said he wants “space” to get used to freedom again and catch up with friends so she won’t be moving over straight away. That says it all. Space?! He’s in jail. He should be gagging to be with her if it’s legit. Mug.

Reactions: 5
The fact that he doesn’t want her out there says it all. When he’s out that’s it, that’s the end of it all. I knew he was full of tit when she first went over there. She was a bit nervous. LA set up a meeting between her and a close friend of his in a shopping mall. She was supposed to meet this man take some money off him and go do whatever she wanted too. Well obviously his friend didn’t know jacqui at all. And LA said “ I’ve told him to look out a British Kardashian”. Now I won’t ever attack peoples looks. But COME ON it was so obvious he was joking and taking the bleeping piss when he said it. Absolute clownery. And the fact she speaks with this American lingo is so embarrassing smacking her lips and saying “yeah um”, after everything she says. Not knowing he does that because he’s so strung out he has to remember what the duck he’s talking about.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know the drama between Jacqui and Bethany & Kez from yesterday? I missed it and when I went back on TT it was sorted 😒😂

Katie’s trip to USA seems really boring - she’s literally just gone to shops and filmed herself talking to her phone!

I like the shops in America but surely there’s other stuff to do (aside from the wedding) get the feeling she only agreed to go as it would coincide with seeing Danny but the prison lockdown put a stop to that

Looks like both Jacqui and Emma had their accounts banned. And Emma hinted that she knew who was behind it. Jacqui stitched it basically co-signing and these were some of the comments which were liked by Jacqui. I get the vibe that Naomi is involved somehow

Attachments

Looks like both Jacqui and Emma had their accounts banned. And Emma hinted that she knew who was behind it. Jacqui stitched it basically co-signing and these were some of the comments which were liked by Jacqui. I get the vibe that Naomi is involved somehow
Funny how Naomi calls out bullies yet she’s one herself 😂

So Jacqui flew and had a visit with her husband? I thought she wouldn't be able to see him in person or video visits until he got out???

I really wanted to like Jacqui but she’s so far gone. She’s going to get so hurt! He can’t even stay out of trouble inside….yet she thinks she’s “holding him down” 🫠

I really wanted to like Jacqui but she’s so far gone. She’s going to get so hurt! He can’t even stay out of trouble inside….yet she thinks she’s “holding him down” 🫠
The same man who wants time alone after he’s released…

She’s a parent. She shouldn’t be displaying such stupidity on the internet.

Reactions: 5