TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma‘s husband got his parole as it seems. I‘m a bit surprised tbh.

Reactions: 3
She has some money to burn if she’s still going to go out in December when he’s getting out in March! I know everyone here has an opinion on Emma, I do find her irritating at times but I hope it works out for her. The girl Jessica from Aus who’s married to Craig is now pregnant so they’re proof that an overseas MWI can work out!

Reactions: 4
She has some money to burn if she’s still going to go out in December when he’s getting out in March! I know everyone here has an opinion on Emma, I do find her irritating at times but I hope it works out for her. The girl Jessica from Aus who’s married to Craig is now pregnant so they’re proof that an overseas MWI can work out!
Is that on her insta or TikTok? Super happy for her anyway.

Reactions: 1
Now peacefully sit back with your popcorn and watch till March, and that whole Tik tok page will be gone by May. Mark my words.

Reactions: 4
I have read all 5 threads the past 3 days because I didn't know threads on the subject existed and it's been a rollercoast believe me 🤦🏻‍♀️ I've followed most these girls for years and for me being from the UK I get it but theirs plenty men in the UK in prison they could save a few thousand dating them instead.

• Haha
This account just commented on Katie’s page calling her trans and I took a look….
🐸 ☕
I don’t know whether to believe it or not… Why would Jacqui still have a relationship with him if it’s true?! I don’t know if I’m just being hopeful because I’ve always liked Jacqui but it seems real far fetched?

I don’t know whether to believe it or not… Why would Jacqui still have a relationship with him if it’s true?! I don’t know if I’m just being hopeful because I’ve always liked Jacqui but it seems real far fetched?
Not at all jacqui is a complete brainwashed idiot and a wannabe. By far the most delusional one out of ALL of them.

The S account is ran by an illiterate American outing themselves as a home wrecker and trying to stir the pot. Jacqui and Emma are smart and have their tit together regarding their relationship. This usually get people upset for some reasons.

This account just commented on Katie’s page calling her trans and I took a look….
🐸 ☕
The thing is the whole thing about 'Danny' liking men etc and that's where his uncle got that from when he asked Katie is she was trans I think is wrong I purely think it's because she genuinely does look trans imo 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like her but I can see where people get it from she's very manly.

Reactions: 2
The thing is the whole thing about 'Danny' liking men etc and that's where his uncle got that from when he asked Katie is she was trans I think is wrong I purely think it's because she genuinely does look trans imo 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like her but I can see where people get it from she's very manly.
Nah that’s a big reach. He’s messed with transgenders before. When uncle Ron was commenting on her page defending himself he said something to suggest that.

• Wow
Wow. When Jacqui posts phone calls with LA he either doesn't even care to try to sound even the tiniest bit interested in anything she's saying orrrr he's slurring and high as a kite. Or maybe it's a mix of both.

It’s both
Jacqui is the walking ick of prison wives. She posts all their calls as though she thinks she’s proving a point when all it does is solidify the fact he does not give a rats ass about her. I’m yet to sit through one of her videos. Painfully embarrassing. Don’t even get me started on her gangster talk.

Reactions: 9