TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they say they’re not glorifying being a ‘prison wife’ 🙃 they could have had an adult sleepover without the need to make it a prison wife theme.
---
HAHA. I wonder how many women he was playing at the same time 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
And they say they’re not glorifying being a ‘prison wife’ 🙃 they could have had an adult sleepover without the need to make it a prison wife theme.
---
Do we know if Fanny and Emma are still friends? Curtis and Maddox are best pals in prison so it must be awkward

Do we know if Fanny and Emma are still friends? Curtis and Maddox are best pals in prison so it must be awkward
They still follow each other on tik tok but I haven’t seen them comment on each others videos for a while, although I haven’t been on there much so I could have missed it.
Not going to lie, Curtis is probably in on the scams, they tend to stick together to do crap like that 🙃

It’s a bit weird for a scammer to get something as permanent as a tattoo in a place he can’t hide it though. Wouldn’t that out off other potential victims?

It’s a bit weird for a scammer to get something as permanent as a tattoo in a place he can’t hide it though. Wouldn’t that out off other potential victims?
It has been known for people to fake tattoos, draw them on with pen or whatever. Maybe he did that? 😂 if it is real, he could pass it off as a ex or a dead family member

Reactions: 1
It’s mad how surprised they are when this kind of thing happens. And if I’m right, she approached him. Ain’t like she picked him up from church. That might warrant a shock.

Reactions: 2
And if they are best friends it doesn’t look good all round.
Emma is in a sticky pickle now. She’s waxed lyrical about how decent Curt’s best man was, how she wouldn’t hook someone up with a waster, how being Curt’s friend means he must be genuine.

You are the company you keep. Perhaps if he was an acquaintance, she could brush it under the rug but there’s no way in hell Curt wouldn’t have known that his BEST MAN is a scammer.

Reactions: 5
Emma is in a sticky pickle now. She’s waxed lyrical about how decent Curt’s best man was, how she wouldn’t hook someone up with a waster, how being Curt’s friend means he must be genuine.

You are the company you keep. Perhaps if he was an acquaintance, she could brush it under the rug but there’s no way in hell Curt wouldn’t have known that his BEST MAN is a scammer.
Because he is one himself. Take one hard look at curt and tell me if you think he’s genuine. Emma basically talked herself into that marriage. She likes to travel and has lived in Dubai before. It’s another adventure to her. And to him look at the benefits he’s reaping? He hit the lotto. Literally. She has a business off the back of him which makes her a decent amount. His books are sorted. He has his time fullfilled, he can make money for his friends off the back of Emma posting them to people with absolutely no idea at all. And he has a baby mother. Anything else? Lol.

Does anyone know any of them that were at the sleepover? I obviously recognise Emma & Katie but not a clue who the others are
---
---
it’s gotta be her replying 2 herself 😂

IF Curt gets out, Emma will go very quiet within weeks. She’s out here imagining cute little ikea dates.

Did anyone see her unfiltered self on Katie’s stories? Yikes. And why does her hair always look greasy?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Jacquis tik tok about not being in the prison wives chats? Sounds aimed to me after 5 of them had a WEIRD AS HELL sleepover ... all in t-shirts of 'their men' in prison

Honestly they need psych help

Did anyone see Jacquis tik tok about not being in the prison wives chats? Sounds aimed to me after 5 of them had a WEIRD AS HELL sleepover ... all in t-shirts of 'their men' in prison

They are all V average and suffering from some form of mental illness

H
Because he is one himself. Take one hard look at curt and tell me if you think he’s genuine. Emma basically talked herself into that marriage. She likes to travel and has lived in Dubai before. It’s another adventure to her. And to him look at the benefits he’s reaping? He hit the lotto. Literally. She has a business off the back of him which makes her a decent amount. His books are sorted. He has his time fullfilled, he can make money for his friends off the back of Emma posting them to people with absolutely no idea at all. And he has a baby mother. Anything else? Lol.
He has a kid!!??
I always thought it looked a bit too good to be true, also how they are blocking each other on their JPay is very odd.
The amount of money spent on him, you’re right, he’s got it made!

I can’t see Emma & Curt lasting. She has romanticised the whole thing to an unbelievable level. He’s a criminal, if his mom was so good & able to hire him to her business why didn’t she do that years ago? If she does move it will end in disaster

Reactions: 6
Of course it is the whole thing screams red flag. Emma and jacqui combined. LA is on drugs all of the time can’t even string a proper sentence together and openly admitted on the podcast men do what they have to so expect to scammed. Literally just told her herself. Curt has two children and a baby mother, so instead of “building a dream life” with Emma he should be focusing on rebuilding a life for his children who has missed out on raising because of his selfish habits. She glorifies him so much. And expects to be held higher than his children and his children’s mother, this is seen in one of the stupid jpays she likes to plaster all over the internet. Car crash waiting to happen. And who in their right mind would even think of moving to America in this current climate? Even the Americans are leaving!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Not about them apparently.

I am shook by the way, I didn’t know Curtis has kids?!! Emma hasn’t ever mentioned them has she?
I agree that getting with a man who has kids and expecting that man to spend all his time with you once he’s released is tacky, first and foremost they should rebuild a relationship with their kids (I said the same about Victor a while back too) I see a lot of people in groups complaining about it too, there was one just a few weeks ago that was saying her newly released man was spending time with his son instead of her 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1