TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told you about the child’s mother thing. If he can’t respect the mother of his two CHILDREN. His cousin, the bar is on the floor.

Reactions: 3
So he’s in the hole now because of that video 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also looks like she’s back on the filler in this latest vid…
I heard rumours that Danny is actually gay for the stay or at least swings both ways.
Which is why his uncle or whatever thought she was a transgender woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Katie is a pretty girl & seems harmless. She could get someone at home who could go places & do things with her. Why is she even bothering with a prisoner in the US? It puzzles me

Reactions: 4
I personally think the rumours are true. He sounds 💅🏻 just over the phone. And then uncle Ronnie come out and said it wasn’t the first time he’d seen him with a transgender woman which is why he accused Katie of Being one even though she isn’t.
Especially with him snitching on the inmates having sexual relationships with the warden, a lot of inmates know even if they genuinely don’t want to partake, they don’t say a word. Just makes me wonder he’s only come out and said anything because he bats for the other team.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone sss the recent tiktok that Naomi posted? She confirmed that she isn’t allowed to visit victor in prison because of some legal reason….. I wonder what she did

Reactions: 1
Did anyone sss the recent tiktok that Naomi posted? She confirmed that she isn’t allowed to visit victor in prison because of some legal reason….. I wonder what she did
Yeah it’s the topic on her thread - Naomi Oquendo
Xx
---
I’ve thought this about Danny for a while especially when all that drama happened with Unc Ronnie. Somethings just not adding up..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone follow this girl from Australia? I assume she’s a catfish too.
she went to Nevada to “meet her man” and got her visitation cancelled because she was suspected of smuggling in drugs or something.

4806B830-907A-44E9-BF48-BFC4BD87EDDB.png

Does anyone follow Shameme (shamemerose)? She waited for her man for 3/4 years, he finally comes out and she’s suddenly posting heartbroken videos? I guess they’ve split?

Notice how all these women have ended up doing filler, Botox, and the fake bbl things, all to live up to an image those men want…. Yikes. How about show your real pictures without filters and let a man love you for who you are… I can assure you any normal man wouldn’t want their woman filled up with plastic

Reactions: 3
I think Emma is pretty and I agree with her not fixing her teeth to please others if she’s happy with her teeth who gives a tit. But her lips are bad, they look so bad like deflated or something. But that filter she uses makes them look worse than what they are so lord knows why she uses it

Reactions: 5