TikTok Prison Wives #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We love the targeted Tik toks emma! Lol. Literally no one is jealous of you about to move halfway across the world to live with not Only a Pimp, but someone you expect to hold you higher than their child’s mother! Enjoy the car crash. And with the state of America right now, I’ll give you 6 months!

Reactions: 2
Was just about to say what’s happened with Katie’s account and the posts that’s being posted?

Reactions: 1
Katie is live now but I don’t get what is going on. Is it linked to Emma’s weird cryptic videos? Does anyone know the tea ?

Reactions: 1
No idea? I saw cash app SS but also some random guys have been posted lmao… but she’s on live?

I love how they put stay tuned like it’s an episode of some sort of reality tv show.
---
So basically Danny is a snitch. This is going to go so left so fast grab your popcorn Jesus Christ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how they put stay tuned like it’s an episode of some sort of reality tv show.
---
So basically Danny is a snitch. This is going to go so left so fast grab your popcorn Jesus Christ
He can kiss goodbye to getting out on his 85% or whatever it is now.

Or has she done it on purpose? Reality setting in REAL quick 💀

Danny spewing all that tit is going to get him in deep deep trouble. No one likes a snitch 🥴

Reactions: 6
Danny spewing all that tit is going to get him in deep deep trouble. No one likes a snitch 🥴
Not only that but this will get back to the CO’s surely? Like they’ll make his life miserable or is he hoping it’ll get picked up by the media first? Just not sure what his endgame is here? Inmates lives are not valued..

Unfortunately in the prison/gang world, snitches get stitches. This won’t go down well…

Reactions: 4
What’s with all this creepy AF AI stuff? If I sent my boyfriend a simulated character of our future child, he’d have me committed. Takes me back to 13 year old me building a house with my crush on the sims. Best part was removing the ladders from the pool when I got bored and then onto the next. Miss u sims, life was easier back when you could use “motherlode”. Every day was payday ♥

Reactions: 3
Still nothing on the Katie/Danny front. Definitely can’t see that ending well. Awh well snitches get stitches and all the rest 🤷🏼‍♀️