Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thread. I love Autism Daddy, Ben Rantz and Behave yourself darling, he's lovely
MissNatasha. crazywindowlady are. both fantastic. Jess and Al are fantastic
Hutch is lovely too and a lovely lady called Netty. mymummy12 she calls herself and her sister Shaz.
I also like Jode who has a daughter with Tourettes. they are fab and the inclusive family
oh and Jimbo and Wendy who play pranks on each other
MamaP also has a good heart and so does TanTan, her son Harrison has cancer. he is. awesome. as well.
T

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone else watch stephviolettt omg her stories are hilarious. She’s a support worker for vulnerable young adults and hearing some of the things she’s had to deal with, I wouldn’t know whether to live or cry. She made a YouTube channel and even that’s just as funny. Worth a watch.

TonyTVlogs is great on tiktok. One of my faves. Very interesting story of how he has rebuilt his life. Covers mental health, business failure, prison, homelessness, drugs. Very full and interesting life.

There’s an American girl I think her name is Emily who does fake celebrity interviews (as if she was the celebrity) lol. I really enjoy those shes really good

Reactions: 1
I like Francis who does the trainspotting, his videos are just so cute and enthusiastic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahh I also like jimlad he seems so wholesome! I still like sevda ela to and Yorkshire peach, watchkittyshrink…

I love watchkittyshrink, I think she has a lovely relationship with her parents. It’s so nice to watch. I also like the daughter who asks her dad (retired spy) questions, it’s really interesting.

Reactions: 7
I love watchkittyshrink, I think she has a lovely relationship with her parents. It’s so nice to watch. I also like the daughter who asks her dad (retired spy) questions, it’s really interesting.
Yes I rather like them spy ones too very interesting

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen lives with daniellesmith280? They’re usually late at night. She a quiet girl, seems innocent and possibly naive. A man who she has met on TikTok just a short while ago has proposed to her and they’ve started a long distance relationship. I do find it quite concerning to be honest.

His page wont be to everyones interest but i came across Xoradmagical's page randomly one day and I look forward to each time he posts now. I'm pretty sure hes from Canada, and seems like such a sweet kind and genuinely lovely guy. He has schizophrenia and answers so many questions open and honestly and draws/animates the faces that he sees. He gives such a fascinating insight into the condition I've learned a lot from him ( he answers a lot of those types of questions that people might be too afraid to ask, and he does it in such a sweet eloquent way) love him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.