Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Charles Gross? He talks mainly about high end fashion and skincare. I love his manner he’s so calming and eloquent. Apparently he was a youtuber a few years ago but I never came across his content then. Seems such a nice guy
God I love him. He used one of my comments in his videos and I just love his voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
God I love him. He used one of my comments in his videos and I just love his voice.
ah that’s so cool! I love how respectful and grateful he is when answering peoples questions. His voice is so soothing! And he’s so elegant.

ah that’s so cool! I love how respectful and grateful he is when answering peoples questions. His voice is so soothing! And he’s so elegant.
“That’s a great question, let’s talk about it”

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Any fans of Caitlin and Leah? I've followed them on insta basically since they got together, then I've seen they're quite popular on tiktok! Some of the videos are a bit cringe, but they seem like nice girls

Does anyone else like people but find in the end they just have to block them for example doing the same dance so many times you can't take it anymore, I've done it three times recently.

Yes @Lazy Sunday I find people who make me laugh etc, I follow then eventually get bored or annoyed with them as they start changing their original content or start scraping the barrel to find things to post and I just have to unfollow
Obviously this usually coincides with them creating merch and thinking they are celebs 😂

I really love thescouseghettogourmet - he doesn't have a ton of followers but does reviews of food around Liverpool. Not from Liverpool nor do I live there but he seems like a nice bloke and love his glasses haha
Aww yes I really enjoy watching him, he’s a good guy

Anyone else watch shellrowe she’s had it hard poor lass. So funny to watch though.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else watch shellrowe she’s had it hard poor lass. So funny to watch though.
I love her, there’s a few TikTokers with cancer who are doing really badly which is sad. hattigayner and elerireecejones both have either had reoccurrences or issues with chemo working and I love them too, both so upbeat even though they’re having such tough times.

Does anyone watch Clare Dudley? She’s absolutely mental but so funny 😂. People constantly message her saying she looks older than 36, she actually does but she gets some right headcases messaging her

Anyone watch zander_lacey? I love his videos, his wee girl is so cute but I always wonder why he always deletes all his videos and then starts again? He never seems to give a direct answer when he’s asked about it

Yes she’s a real trooper. Poor girl definitely has been through it. Admiral how she uses humour to cope with her situation but it really must be very hard. Seems like a lovely girl

Reactions: 3
Looks like Jess and Ali have decided to go their separate ways. I cant imagine how hard it must be for both of them

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So sad about Jess and Ali, I admire them both lots but I have noticed Jess has looked less and less happy over the last few weeks. It must be so hard a different kind of grief I suppose. Not to say I think Ali has it easy but just feel that bit more for Jessl ❤

So sad about Jess and Ali, I admire them both lots but I have noticed Jess has looked less and less happy over the last few weeks. It must be so hard a different kind of grief I suppose. Not to say I think Ali has it easy but just feel that bit more for Jessl ❤
I agree, it has seemed that it's been all about what Ali wants (however that is just what we see, things might be very different) and Jess just has to accept it.
She needs to be able to grieve the loss of her husband. I hope they both find happiness.

Reactions: 4
I agree, it has seemed that it's been all about what Ali wants (however that is just what we see, things might be very different) and Jess just has to accept it.
She needs to be able to grieve the loss of her husband. I hope they both find happiness.
Yes completely agree and whilst I do acknowledge Ali must have been in agony for years, Jess has been plunged into the situation. I believe they'll stay friends eventually find their happy .

The latest video by Jess is heartbreaking. Yesterdays update from Ali suggested there was something going on. Its been a very tough time for them and I hope with time they will both be happy.

Love Jess and Ali. I hope Jess is looking after herself as much as she can.

I really love Drew_Talbert and his little series Bistro Huddy. He’s an actor and his wife writes the sketches.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.