Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I absolutely love LukeHamnett, his “matthews
Mum” videos have me crying with laughter as it’s my mum to a tea. I DONT CARE MATTHEW THATS NOT THE POINT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

RedEd

I absolutely Becky mils ,I know some might not agree with her job but I think fair play to her, she's managed to buy a house for her and her girls, she's got a brilliant personality and sense of humour, if I was 20 years younger I would do the same as her 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Skalle

I like Francis who does the trainspotting, his videos are just so cute and enthusiastic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

MrAdcro

i thought I was the only one who noticed he gets very snappy with people. In his comment section and on his lives. I used to like him but he always talks down to people and scoffs if they asks a question
He is SO bloody rude, I dunno if he means to be but he can be really patronising to people who are just asking questions
I genuinely apologise for that. I get a lot of trolls, and quite often questions are intended to troll me, so I respond to them in that thought, or it's a question I get all of the time. Again though, I'm sorry if I was snappy about it. I definitely would never intend to look down on anyone, I really don't see myself as above anyone. Sometimes I'm accused of being blunt in my answers, but it's genuinely that I'm trying to answer as many people as possible, so I give quick answers instead of long ones, so nobody feels ignored.

You will see another side to Adcro soon. He’s LGBTQ but he doesn’t support the fact that there’s more than two genders. He also doesn’t like the fact people have different opinions to him. And we used to be friends until he basically said he doesn’t support my LGBTQ journey.
Kim, I'm really deeply saddened that I need to come on here to defend myself because you've decided to try to badmouth me because we ended our friendship. I told you from day 1 that I supported your journey, and you know this. It's simply my personal belief that there are 2 genders, and that you can transition between them, but my personal opinion is that you can't be both, or neither. I support anyone in identifying however they wish to identify.

I said this to you on Facebook:

Kim1.PNG

You won’t soon. Believe me. If you happen to have an opinion that’s different to what he likes then he will get defensive
Irony. Deep irony.

Kim, I genuinely tried to be a good friend to you. I stayed up chatting to you late into the night, I did lives and streams when you asked me to because you weren't feeling good, even if I wasn't feeling so good myself. I defended you left right and centre.

It’s okay. He turned it around and made out I was the bad person. But I’m so over it, I’m over him and his little gang. My life is so much better without him.
I made out nothing. You got angry with me for not agreeing with your opinion on gender, shouted a load of abuse at me, then when I tried to explain you told me to block you, then you blocked me everywhere, called me names on lots of social media, then messaged me again to apologise for it all. I accepted, wished you well, then you blocked me and created a Tattle account to come and call me names again.

Capture.PNG

Yassss I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought so. He’s got so up his own arse now. I like shopping at farm stores, he laughed at that. He doesn’t like it if anyone slags Iceland off or doesn’t shop at Iceland. Plus he also laughed at me when I said I had a ghost in my house. And tried to tell me I’m wrong because I believe in the paranormal.
I used to be a moderator on his lives, but when I got badly abused and threatened he refused to do anything about it, and also refused to delete the people doing it(he actually followed them and laughed at it). He’s got so up his own arse because he now has 3K followers.
And who cares about his bloody Bisktok and what biscuits break in a cup of tea. oh and if you drink coffee he doesn’t like it either. And he tried telling people how to stir there cups of tea without making a noise so you don’t disturb people.

It’s because he thinks he’s better than everyone else. Oh and that stupid Team RH that he’s a part of obviously isn’t working. And I hate how he tries to push that on people. And claims slimming world is toxic.
Laughed at you shopping at farm stores? What are you talking about? I shop at farm shops too. I don't care if you shop at Iceland or not. I didn't laugh at you for saying you had a ghost in your house, I simply said I don't believe in ghosts. You were a moderator and I repeatedly stepped up to your defence, I muted and blocked many many people and defended you in all of my lives. Anyone in my lives knows this, and why you'd like about it I don't know.

If you don't like BicTok then fair enough, but maybe don't mock people for doing what makes them happy? I don't like coffee.... so? The stirring in tea thing is etiquette by William Hanson actually, I simply was repeating what he said.

As for "Team RH" obviously isn't working... that's quite a low blow Kim, I never took you for one to body shame. I've lost over a stone on it. I've never pushed it on anyone, I simply said what is working for me.

I'm genuinely saddened you've felt the need to spit all this venom online at me Kim. I really did consider you a friend, but you only see everyone else as being the ones in the wrong, and never yourself. You tweet saying how none of your friends ever try for you, and nobody makes an effort for you, even when me and another friend stayed up late talking you down on twitter from being suicidal. Even after that your attitude remained the same, and you retweeted tweets from several years ago where you say the same things about your friends not being good enough. Your very first private message to me was telling me another friend of yours stabbed you in the back, and I felt massive sympathy for you, but that's near enough what you're accusing me of, so I'm now wondering how much of this was simply the same thing... you being this way with other people.

I can only hope that people on here who do indeed follow me on TikTok will be able to see me for the person they know me to be, and can talk to me on lives and even in person, and see that for themselves, rather than believing the angry and false gossip of a former friend who is still consumed with such venom that they can't let it go, and have to go around making up lies to make themselves look better whilst making others look bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

lalalulah

Some of my favourites are

Happea balance
Therealmelindastrauss
Dub_frost
Esmehayespayne
Ballehurns
Cheethamswithdreams
Yorkshirepeach
Jamie_moves_mountains2

and of course Sevda.Ela

I love the variety with TikTok, all of the above make content about a huge range of different things and I really enjoy watching them
i like esme hayes payne but just seen her latest video …. there’s co parenting well with your child’s dad and then there’s shagging him to make another baby is it just me that finds it really strange 😳 they aren’t together so she’ll be dealing with a newborn and 2 year old day in and out by herself as he isn’t living with her . i co parent really well with my daughters dad but i wouldn’t want to be trying for a baby with him 😂

Reactions: 12

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
i like esme hayes payne but just seen her latest video …. there’s co parenting well with your child’s dad and then there’s shagging him to make another baby is it just me that finds it really strange 😳 they aren’t together so she’ll be dealing with a newborn and 2 year old day in and out by herself as he isn’t living with her . i co parent really well with my daughters dad but i wouldn’t want to be trying for a baby with him 😂
I hate myself for saying this but could they be living separately purely for financial reasons and not telling people they’re together? It does seem odd

Reactions: 10

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Yes to Nose Bleed Fitz. Love her. Ann Russell too. So wholesome.

I love Kurtious. The English guy who moved to Scotland. :)

Reactions: 10

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone else just love scrolling through the lives? I’ve just watched someone streaming an Alanis Morrisette gig and now I’m watching a girl selling glitter tattoos on Hollywood walk of fame 😂 no wonder I never get any sleep lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Disneylover

VIP Member
I absolutely love LukeHamnett, his “matthews
Mum” videos have me crying with laughter as it’s my mum to a tea. I DONT CARE MATTHEW THATS NOT THE POINT
I bloody love Luke, Matthew’s Mum has me in stitches and I can’t stop watching them, he’s just brilliant!

Imah

Chatty Member
I just saw that video and was like wtf? So they don’t live together, they aren’t together, she gets benefits as she only works 16hrs… ok love. Didn’t realise that still having sex was part of co-parenting.
I usually really like her but this situation is just very odd to me, they have to be together on the sly or something, one shag doesn’t guarantee a baby

hrh89

VIP Member
Has anyone come across Luablin? He’s a singer and he makes little songs out of those weird Facebook drama posts. They are amazing and so catchy! This one is my favourite

Reactions: 8

hrh89

VIP Member
I used to watch adcro all the time but I think he comes across quite patronising sometimes which kind of irritated me 😂
Sorry not trying to turn this thread negative

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
i like her too. Seems very normal and clearly doesn’t act different for the camera. They are who they are. She gets some horrible comments, loads of kids always assuming she’s on benefits, taking a dig at living on a council estate. I’m so sick of seeing these classist comments all the time.

not Sure what Dan is doing at the moment as I remember a few months ago someone who saw one of their videos phoned his place of work, something to do with covid rules, and got him fired ! I swear some people take things too far. No need to report people to their workplace for things like that. I can’t remember exactly what it was about but it ended up with him losing his job
Fr, it’s not even just her, go on any seemingly working class tiktokers comments and they’ll just be filled with ‘so this is where my tax money is going’ and ‘what in the 39p energy drink’... I find it fucking appalling and disgusting tbh.

Reactions: 7

Asgyui

VIP Member
Danielle from Hissyfitclothing, the clothes are really not my style but she seems a lovely person with great company ethos and i love seeing her do well

Reactions: 7