Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has JuliaMollyandBella split with her partner, she seems to of moved into a flat and hasnt mentioned him for a while

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has JuliaMollyandBella split with her partner, she seems to of moved into a flat and hasnt mentioned him for a while
Ahh I hope not! I really like Julia, she’s lovely. I did think it looked like a new house so who knows?!

Reactions: 1
One of my new favourite accounts is positively awesome Issac. His mom films the videos and she seems so lovely. Issac is absolutely fab he has autism and loves Disney. He’s such a cool guy and I love his way with words.

Reactions: 5
One of my new favourite accounts is positively awesome Issac. His mom films the videos and she seems so lovely. Issac is absolutely fab he has autism and loves Disney. He’s such a cool guy and I love his way with words.
I just started following he is lovely, I love the way he speaks and his mum is so nice

I wondered this too. I found her on Facebook (her ig is her full name) and her relationship status is single on there so I suspect this is what happened. Hope her and the girls are doing OK, her account is one of my favs to watch on tiktok. I was surprised as her and Brad seemed very solid and they'd not long started renting that lovely place and done up the bathroom in it. I guess you never really know what goes on behind the camera though and I understand if she doesn't feel ready to answer questions directly yet.

It's really getting rediculous people are milking nice people's generosity and kindness I've seen more GFM this past few weeks than ever before.

Spudman - nice hard working guy, always appreciates new followers, gifts. Love his lives.
Adrianbliss - only releases a tiktok a week but always so funny.
Happeabalance - seems so lovely, relatable and down the earth
Maiaknight - her twins are so cute and she’s funny.

I didn't know her or max when all that went down .however it was also over my FYP and I'm glad it was as since then I've followed max and I love him

Can someone explain the whole people pending to eat worms on live trend .like what have I come across 😆

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.