Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like you personally. Yes you can be snappy, but then so would I be with some of the questions you get asked.

I to only belive in two genders and I also don't belive in anything supernatural. But I support the lbgt and I leave supernatural peeps to themselves. Its each to their own.

Let's face it you have to be cool because Yorkshire tea is the best tea in the world 🤗

I'm like anyone else, I don't always agree with your opinions but that's how life is supposed to be. It would be boring if everyone agrees with everyone on everything. Definitely doesn't make you or any one else a bad person.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else just love scrolling through the lives? I’ve just watched someone streaming an Alanis Morrisette gig and now I’m watching a girl selling glitter tattoos on Hollywood walk of fame 😂 no wonder I never get any sleep lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really love thescouseghettogourmet - he doesn't have a ton of followers but does reviews of food around Liverpool. Not from Liverpool nor do I live there but he seems like a nice bloke and love his glasses haha

Sevda Ela

William - sorry can't remember his username, but he works in Waitrose and shows what he eats in a day

Reactions: 3
I really like mummy_gascoigne and her partner and daughter. She just seems really sweet, genuine, and without pretence - people are really rude to her sometimes and I just want to give her a hug!

Reactions: 7
I really like mummy_gascoigne and her partner and daughter. She just seems really sweet, genuine, and without pretence - people are really rude to her sometimes and I just want to give her a hug!
Yeah I can’t get over the amount of abuse she gets, unless I’ve missed something, she seems generally very unproblematic from what I’ve seen!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I can’t get over the amount of abuse she gets, unless I’ve missed something, she seems generally very unproblematic from what I’ve seen!
Agreed! And people ask her such personal questions and so aggressively. The sense of entitlement from people on the Internet annoys me - seems like because she shares a bit about her life, people assume they are entitled to know everything

Reactions: 6
i like her too. Seems very normal and clearly doesn’t act different for the camera. They are who they are. She gets some horrible comments, loads of kids always assuming she’s on benefits, taking a dig at living on a council estate. I’m so sick of seeing these classist comments all the time.

not Sure what Dan is doing at the moment as I remember a few months ago someone who saw one of their videos phoned his place of work, something to do with covid rules, and got him fired ! I swear some people take things too far. No need to report people to their workplace for things like that. I can’t remember exactly what it was about but it ended up with him losing his job

i like her too. Seems very normal and clearly doesn’t act different for the camera. They are who they are. She gets some horrible comments, loads of kids always assuming she’s on benefits, taking a dig at living on a council estate. I’m so sick of seeing these classist comments all the time.

not Sure what Dan is doing at the moment as I remember a few months ago someone who saw one of their videos phoned his place of work, something to do with covid rules, and got him fired ! I swear some people take things too far. No need to report people to their workplace for things like that. I can’t remember exactly what it was about but it ended up with him losing his job
Fr, it’s not even just her, go on any seemingly working class tiktokers comments and they’ll just be filled with ‘so this is where my tax money is going’ and ‘what in the 39p energy drink’... I find it bleeping appalling and disgusting tbh.

Reactions: 7
Fr, it’s not even just her, go on any seemingly working class tiktokers comments and they’ll just be filled with ‘so this is where my tax money is going’ and ‘what in the 39p energy drink’... I find it bleeping appalling and disgusting tbh.
omg the 39p energy drink comment is the most annoying thing. I know these kids think it’s funny but it’s really just reinforcing those horrible stereotypes and meaning yet another generation is growing up with those assumptions about working class people. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 5
I really like her as well, I feel like she’s really relatable and I love her content.

I’ve already mentioned them here but I just love Jay and Poppy more and more each day. They’re such a refreshing couple, I genuinely spend hours watching their lives when I can’t sleep at night 🤣

I really like her as well, I feel like she’s really relatable and I love her content.

I’ve already mentioned them here but I just love Jay and Poppy more and more each day. They’re such a refreshing couple, I genuinely spend hours watching their lives when I can’t sleep at night 🤣
Yeah I really like them too. Rosa is a little doll isn’t she? I think they are both very down to earth and relatable.

Does anyone follow Charles Gross? He talks mainly about high end fashion and skincare. I love his manner he’s so calming and eloquent. Apparently he was a youtuber a few years ago but I never came across his content then. Seems such a nice guy. I’m not really into high end fashion but I love listening to him talk about it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.