Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At last I can post 😁😁😁😁 love Hutch, the Rantz and the Blue family. Hutch and Ben are amazing and love their Mods.
Also love tatum_talks

Reactions: 2
i quite enjoy James and Shauns love story, watckittyshrink shes got a really sweet way about her,zanderlacey the little one is so adorable and Nanna tiktok is so cute

Reactions: 1
i quite enjoy James and Shauns love story, watckittyshrink shes got a really sweet way about her,zanderlacey the little one is so adorable and Nanna tiktok is so cute
I adore nanna tik tok! She’s so cute and I work with the elderly and it’s just so nice

Neil kilduff and his family. I don’t know if I’ve already said this, i just love them. They’ve had some tough times but deal with it all in their stride IMO
Just caught up on this. I’ve just seen his TT and it seems him and Diana have separated 😱

I also love James and shauns love story .there just so nice

Has JuliaMollyandBella split with her partner, she seems to of moved into a flat and hasnt mentioned him for a while
Someone has asked on her most recent video are you still with your partner and she’s replied saying no. I feel for her, obvs don’t know what’s gone on but she’s living alone with the girls and studying she seems so lovely too and her daughters are adorable. I hope she’s okay

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ben rantz is my go to tiktoker ☺ SN forever πŸ’™

Seeing our boy generally happy and buzzing off life is the best, can't wait to give him a hug again and have a voddy and redpoll.... roll on December, all the money he raises and goes above and beyond for everyone, he is truly one in a million and has a heart of gold gor a 23 Yr old wouldn't be without him ..... πŸ’™πŸ’™#STAYNELSONπŸ’™πŸ’™ #GOODVIBESπŸ’™πŸ’™

Reactions: 3
Seeing our boy generally happy and buzzing off life is the best, can't wait to give him a hug again and have a voddy and redpoll.... roll on December, all the money he raises and goes above and beyond for everyone, he is truly one in a million and has a heart of gold gor a 23 Yr old wouldn't be without him ..... πŸ’™πŸ’™#STAYNELSONπŸ’™πŸ’™ #GOODVIBESπŸ’™πŸ’™
Exactly ☺ he does so much for people even if it's just a smile on our face, I will forever back that man
πŸ’™πŸ’™ SN forever πŸ’™πŸ’™

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.