Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rantz gets tattle he understands the need for it and laughs it off. Love that lad just wish he would change his friends :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Rantz gets tattle he understands the need for it and laughs it off. Love that lad just wish he would change his friends :ROFLMAO:
I was just thinking that alot of people take this to heart, and yeah some of it is brutal but it is just people's opinions... πŸ‘€ What friends are we talking about πŸ‘€ give me the goss

Reactions: 1
Exactly ☺ he does so much for people even if it's just a smile on our face, I will forever back that man
πŸ’™πŸ’™ SN forever πŸ’™πŸ’™
Definitely agree there, Ben saved me and doesn't even know... he is one amazing man mummy and daddy rantz done well raising him

• Heart
Definitely agree there, Ben saved me and doesn't even know... he is one amazing man mummy and daddy rantz done well raising him
100% best person i've followed on TT never comment in his lives just a silent watcher but i laugh the whole time. Big up Rantz

• Heart
Been a while and I know Ben knows who I am but had to come and drop some love cos its been a while. Always got my back and been a good person the whole time I've known him. Nothing but love πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Heart
He's alright I suppose.... 🀣 No I love him really .. we need to get him a thread back so we can lick his arse abit more and throw hands to anyone who disagree's 🀣

• Haha
Yeah looks like the last one got to the max comments so someone just needs to create a new thread

I would create it but after today I don't think I'm the best person to make it πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can i just say what a prick that Ben Rantz is?? KIDDING! He knows I love him really πŸ˜πŸ’™ he's a sweetie pie x

• Haha
I had to see who ben rantz was, he seems like a nice guy but nothing really stood out to me about him. I’m curious, what is it about him that you guys love?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.