Tik Tokers Rave Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so many I love! Nosebleed fitz, Adcro, Ann Russell, and pot roasts mom to name a few.

Reactions: 5
Yes to Nose Bleed Fitz. Love her. Ann Russell too. So wholesome.

I love Kurtious. The English guy who moved to Scotland. :)

Reactions: 10
I absolutely Becky mils ,I know some might not agree with her job but I think fair play to her, she's managed to buy a house for her and her girls, she's got a brilliant personality and sense of humour, if I was 20 years younger I would do the same as her 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I absolutely Becky mils ,I know some might not agree with her job but I think fair play to her, she's managed to buy a house for her and her girls, she's got a brilliant personality and sense of humour, if I was 20 years younger I would do the same as her 🤣🤣
I don’t watch her much but seen she was able to buy a house for her and her kids which is amazing. Fair play to her

Reactions: 3
Bella (nosebleedfitz), Ann Russel, meals with Max, Yorkshire peach, charsbusbanter, newforestsara, webkinney, Kurtious, are the ones I watch most regularly and enjoy

Yes to Nose Bleed Fitz. Love her. Ann Russell too. So wholesome.

I love Kurtious. The English guy who moved to Scotland. :)
I love Kurtious too! Seems like such a lovely guy

Reactions: 3
Most of my favourite TikTokers have been banned for violating community guidelines.

One of my favourites who just posts wholesome and safe content is WatchKittyShrink. She's an American woman who tries British food and also gets her parents to try it too.

I also used to like Chelsey Harwood when she did Evil Queen Live every night during lockdown as it was fun and you never knew what was going to happen.

Reactions: 5
I used to watch adcro all the time but I think he comes across quite patronising sometimes which kind of irritated me 😂
Sorry not trying to turn this thread negative

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I absolutely love LukeHamnett, his “matthews
Mum” videos have me crying with laughter as it’s my mum to a tea. I DONT CARE MATTHEW THATS NOT THE POINT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I like the TikTokers who post videos about being on the sesh.

Jakkob
Trucker_Lou
Jack_Saund3rs

Reactions: 4
I have a few favourite tick tockers I love Lee hutch aka Hutch? Like hamnnet, Ben Wardle, and The Ginger viking James T really Richards aka Lorraine. But my absolute favourite is Hutch

Reactions: 2
I used to watch adcro all the time but I think he comes across quite patronising sometimes which kind of irritated me 😂
Sorry not trying to turn this thread negative
I get it what you mean, but I think he’s a decent sort all in all.

I cant remember her name but she is a Northern Nurse and says it as it is, she does lashes and nails in her free time for no profit because she enjoys it and her customers wouldnt be able to afford it otherwise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.