Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fist time to post. I had to unfollow her today. If someone disagrees with her or points out that her blue lights may not really work! She trashes them, she’s an absolute pain.

Reactions: 11
Did I just watch a grown woman water flossing her teeth on Instagram.

I’m ashamed for myself that I wasted my work break even tap tap tapping TRUE DEM as Tigs would say

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

I’m ashamed for myself that I wasted my work break even tap tap tapping TRUE DEM as Tigs would say
And thankfully she's saved the stories to her highlights in case any other grown adult needs to be given guidance on how to clean tit from between their teeth.

Great to see she gave herself the full one two today?! 🤷‍♀️
Is it one, two Uniflu or...............

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn't get paid for it though don't forget that. Tag tag tag must be out of toothpaste. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m actually still so mad about the collab with ISPCA, it’s such an awful collab. I’m going to contact them to express my opinion ‘as a mother’ (what an awful phrase that is) - I’m thinking about it all week and thinking of all the inappropriate stuff she has shared on her public page. She shouldn’t be involved in a campaign like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes the children’s underwear drawers in particular made me scream internally

Reactions: 8
What did I just watch....... 🤮🤢

Whatever about the grubby towel wrapped around her, I can get over that (just about) BUT the washing of her teeth 🤮🤮🤮, I have no words........ it's time for her to delete Instagram FOREVER

She actually has not got a clue 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Is she seriously showing a video of her tickling her teenage sons back?? Does she want him to be teased?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is she seriously showing a video of her tickling her teenage sons back?? Does she want him to be teased?
It’s so creepy and uncomfortable to watch. How is she an ambassador for then ISPCC? She had an affair with a married father of a number of Children and is responsible for a broken home. Obviously his kids weren’t that young when he left their mother for Melissa. Not to mention her filming Hannah’s tantrums and meltdowns.

I actually think that's her daughter not her son either way I still don't think it should be shown. And it that's her content watering her teeth and scratching her child back says it all really

It’s so creepy and uncomfortable to watch. How is she an ambassador for then ISPCC? She had an affair with a married father of a number of Children and is responsible for a broken home. Obviously his kids weren’t that young when he left their mother for Melissa. Not to mention her filming Hannah’s tantrums and meltdowns.
Oh they were young. He was about 30 when he had that affair and left. There are four boys. Soooo

Up next... how to wipe your arse.

The song🙈Every little thing she does is magic ? duck off. And it took her two weeks to figure that out 🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh they were young. He was about 30 when he had that affair and left. There are four boys. Soooo

Up next... how to wipe your arse.

The song🙈Every little thing she does is magic ? duck off. And it took her two weeks to figure that out 🤣🤣🤣.
I think another Offaly insta hun got that covered (the arse wiping that is).

Reactions: 1
Please god tell me that was the daughter!!!!
Maybe - I thought the hands looked a bit too big to be Hana, but maybe it is her. Still shouldn’t be posted

Looked again - and yeah I think it’s Hana. But still.

Loving the “very busy” comment from a woman who spent the morning giving herself a full pamper

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.