Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need this filter because I'm wrecked. Jesus woman you're never without a filter..ever 😡🙄🙄
It's not even funny it's pathetic.
Wrecked from what exactly? Dropping your kids to school. Jesus wept get a grip woman.

Reactions: 10
Did she just admit that they are not busy with sales? ’Girl boss🤮’ of the year?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
exactly !

Her whole life is like the description of a day off for me and most people

Sauntering around, a shower at 11am! self care , creams and lotions to beat the band, takeaway coffee , prepared food, no cooking for my family, a look in Zara ..maybe round the day off prancing on the stairs..oh wait —-no actually ive never done that 🤪

I need this filter because I'm wrecked. Jesus woman you're never without a filter..ever 😡🙄🙄
It's not even funny it's pathetic.
Wrecked from what exactly? Dropping your kids to school. Jesus wept get a grip woman.

Reactions: 6
Ok own up
Who pissed in tigs cornflakes or is she on the gargle again
All the stuff said about her her self and family business home and she rants on about her lips 👄 I’m fairness they haven’t changed one bit not shape size fullness nothing sure they are the same in every photo 👃👃👃
Stop bleeping using filters and we might get an idea what you look like 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tigs has said that the attached message will keep her awake tonight. But look at the date at the top of the pic - it was sent to her a full week ago 🙄 struggling for content again?

Tigs if you are so fond of what God gave you, as you have stated tonight, then why are you never to be seen without a filter? Ever. That doesn’t make any sense to me. I’m genuinely curious 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tigs has said that the attached message will keep her awake tonight. But look at the date at the top of the pic - it was sent to her a full week ago 🙄 struggling for content again?

Tigs if you are so fond of what God gave you, as you have stated tonight, then why are you never to be seen without a filter? Ever. That doesn’t make any sense to me. I’m genuinely curious 🤔
Never without a filter I don’t know how she doesn’t get a fright in the mirror
How deranged do you have to be to make your self think you look like something completely different

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Never without a filter I don’t know how she doesn’t get a fright in the mirror
How deranged do you have to be to make your self think you look like something completely different
Exactly, I’ve seen on other threads where people seem to be shocked when they finally see these bloggers on live tv like Ireland am or late late, they look nothing like we see them on the gram. They set themselves up for it

Reactions: 8
She’s always had a huge misshapen mouth. But it wasn’t that full. Big , but more wirey. She really does look like a bleeping clown with the over drawn liner tho and eyebrows and all. Then a filter. Can’t blame the person for thinking she’s gone overboard. She doesn’t look anything like that in real life. Her lips are not that fat. She has a huge forehead and jaw/chin like a man. She’s almost bobble head like cause she is skinny fir her head lol. Her hair and eyelashes look like tit. Like in her head she’s RHW in brown Thomas she doesn’t see she’s like Katie price on Moore street. It’s amazing how much she’s always loved herself and has gotten worse. So vain. Like nothing I’ve ever come across. I think she believes the filters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s always had a huge misshapen mouth. But it wasn’t that full. Big , but more wirey. She really does look like a bleeping clown with the over drawn liner tho and eyebrows and all. Then a filter. Can’t blame the person for thinking she’s gone overboard. She doesn’t look anything like that in real life. Her lips are not that fat. She has a huge forehead and jaw/chin like a man. She’s almost bobble head like cause she is skinny fir her head lol. Her hair and eyelashes look like tit. Like in her head she’s RHW in brown Thomas she doesn’t see she’s like Katie price on Moore street. It’s amazing how much she’s always loved herself and has gotten worse. So vain. Like nothing I’ve ever come across. I think she believes the filters
Katie price on Moore street 😂 agree, total notions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she entertain them tho on her page

It makes her look extremely bothered
The message was that bad even if they did get it wrong about lips.

I can't get over her at her age not to let this shite get to you. I mean we can only control our own actions and reactions
No one else's

Reactions: 7
Why does she entertain them tho on her page

It makes her look extremely bothered
The message was that bad even if they did get it wrong about lips.

I can't get over her at her age not to let this shite get to you. I mean we can only control our own actions and reactions
No one else's
I agree. Why post it and draw attention to the lips? Bring on a week now of her not being bothered about it

Reactions: 9
She has just done a collaboration with the ISPCA and two days later she's losing the rag and behaving like this over a message? A near 50 year old woman who only shows herself to her "audience" through a filter that heavily distorts her face entirely is deemed a good influencer for children's safety online - give me strength. And she's offended that someone thought she has had filters, she looks like a bloody cartoon with the filters! Take off the filters and you won't get those messages, ya melt! There really are no words for this imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is the typical influencer picks a message that is over the top and broadcasts it so that she gets the adoration she needs
“you’re beautiful hun”
“perfect the way you are hun”
“such a natural beauty hun”

None of us here have said she’s got lip implants it’s the bleeping OBSESSION with filters online that she will never address. She filters everything, it’s not healthy

There’s a huge movement happening to get away from filters, even sinead curvy style has stopped using them!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
She has just done a collaboration with the ISPCA and two days later she's losing the rag and behaving like this over a message? A near 50 year old woman who only shows herself to her "audience" through a filter that heavily distorts her face entirely is deemed a good influencer for children's safety online - give me strength. And she's offended that someone thought she has had filters, she looks like a bloody cartoon with the filters! Take off the filters and you won't get those messages, ya melt! There really are no words for this imbecile.
I cannot stop laughing at myself 😂 - I obviously meant ISPCC, although..........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.