Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community"

Please note Melissa by you telling that ladies husband that he lives with "A complete & utter nasty cow" is all of the above #dobetter #fatuous #obtuse 💅💅💅

I said it before and I'll say it again...... it's never too late for an education Melissa #gofigure

Ah but once the golf places open she’ll have her weekend breaks back again to anywhere with a golf course. Adare ? Wait for it. It’s the only reason they go anywhere. It’s not like he goes on a trip with them to hang out with them. He goes and is gone missing for 8 -10 hours a day on the course. Even their Mauritius trips are based around a golf club( you know she’s been there right ) Now that’s a FACT swigs.
Now that is a "FACT" 🤪

Reactions: 11
"This job is not for you if you yada yada yada", Job?????oh please 🙄Sitting in your car talking tit into your phone while admiring yourself, it's not a job. Has it ever occurred to her that it's her air of superiority and sheer narcissism is the reason she's not liked on Instagram and hasn't grown her following since Snapchat. She can't get over 46k followers. Nobody wants to watch a vain bitter mid 40s woman acting like a teenager on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"How do you have the confidence to talk on camera every day" that had me howling. She's not in a studio, she is talking into her PHONE!!!
Hahahaha she's pure comedy, you can't help but watch,the desperation from a middle aged woman to be adored and admired. It's called pure and utter notions not confidence, and not one single person asked her that.

Reactions: 12
Oh no! If you scroll down to tignam, then click today’s date, then all her stories from today come up. There should be a green play button then. It takes a while to load but eventually works!!
Is this another site like this? I can’t find it

Reactions: 1
The crazed glint in her eye is funny. BUT SHE HAS A THICK SKIN AND ANYTHING LESS THAN A FAWNING MESSAGE DOESN’T BOTHER HER.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scarlet for her over those stories 😂😂 what was the optician bit about? Was that supposed to be funny? Is she jealous that this lady has a husband and she has a make believe one? So many questions. Melissa when you read this today you need to know there are more forums than this out there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she not learnt that by mentioning this site all she does is drive more people over here!!!?
It was actually Melissa that made me aware of this site, this place opened my eyes to the carry on of the Insta brigade. Before I started reading here, I blindly followed her and all the others🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a total unnecessary rant! The filter with the lips didn’t actually look that different to her. Maybe if she’d applied the lipstick after her wine 🍷. She hasn’t a bleeping clue god love her 😂😂
Glad to see she's stopped using filters ;)

Reactions: 1
She is a dope, Swiggy if you are reading this, you made yourself look like a bully there. You filter every single picture so it makes it very difficult to work out what part of your face is real and what is'nt. You put yourself out there for the freebies and Insta "fame", but you, like so many of your Insta Huns cant take any criticism (that word means when they dont agree with you BTW, English not being your first language and all).
Covid has shown how vacuous (look it up Swiggy) you all are, you are just salespeople, nothing else going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just on her friend joy Porto? Have recently had a look at her insta? Where is she from? And how are her and Melissa friends and is there a tattle page about her?

And in the middle of all this madness she had to pick a new font . What madness ? Opening packages 🤣🤣🤣duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.