Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Special announcement you can wear you mmb night dress as day wear styled with Gucci trainers and black spanx leggins if you want to look like a bleeping knob jockey

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Special announcement you can wear you mmb night dress as day wear styled with Gucci trainers and black spanx leggins if you want to look like a bleeping knob jockey
Who’d pay 60€ To wear that cheap looking thing as a top. Is she on crack? Or to bed at the matter. I love a good nightdress but quality and pretty for a fraction of that price. Big puffy sleeves falling off you all night. Imagine the head wreck. Is she that lazy she wore it to bed and didn’t even get dressed this morning? Is that the sales angle ? 🤣

Do you have to stand like you’re about to do the long jump?! 🤸‍♀️
What the duck was that stance. God she’s a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is she having big stressful meetings with ? Her boyfriend 🤣. She has sweet duck all to do with anything. Guarantee it’s a hobby handed to her by the bf but he runs it. We’ll be back to eyebrows and over lined blown up filtered lips soon not to worry.

Ah look at Azhar picking the designs he’s paying for
Snap. Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and she's back. All stressed. Like duck off Tigs. How does he have time to sit and indulge her tit. He must be desperate to get her off his back nagging.

I see she is looking for attention regarding the "supportive DMs" she supposedly got. She should show them. But we know she sends them to herself.

Reactions: 4
and she's back. All stressed. Like duck off Tigs. How does he have time to sit and indulge her tit. He must be desperate to get her off his back nagging.

I see she is looking for attention regarding the "supportive DMs" she supposedly got. She should show them. But we know she sends them to herself.
She didn’t get any I’d say😬

Reactions: 2
Stressful!??!!
Wtf

She’s taking the piss now!
Picking a few rolls of already made printed polyester?!!

Probably in dire sweat shop conditions in her beloved Mauritius

Eenie meanie minie mo

She should send in Hana

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Who’d pay 60€ To wear that cheap looking thing as a top. Is she on crack? Or to bed at the matter. I love a good nightdress but quality and pretty for a fraction of that price. Big puffy sleeves falling off you all night. Imagine the head wreck. Is she that lazy she wore it to bed and didn’t even get dressed this morning? Is that the sales angle ? 🤣

What the duck was that stance. God she’s a wanker.
A some sort of lunge. Shes actually nuts. I don't care who is offended but she is daft.

Reactions: 1
I would loveto know who these people are that message a total stranger that they follow on Instagram and ask are they ok!??
They're the very same people that probably wouldn't check in on their next door neighbour. Absolute doses.
Stressed and working hard!!! We all know the husband's family business gets their clothes and material on the cheap from Asia. It's a joke watching all this carry on! An orange robe giving her Hermes vibe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Again. Shes off. "Thank you for your messages. And I'm ok".

Seriously what age is she looking for this attention. She needs to grow the duck up. World doesn't revolve around you Tigs. Shes pathetic 🙄.

Reactions: 11
Again. Shes off. "Thank you for your messages. And I'm ok".

Seriously what age is she looking for this attention. She needs to grow the duck up. World doesn't revolve around you Tigs. Shes pathetic 🙄.
“I won’t be on for a while guys but don’t worry about me”

Ten minutes later....

“Busy busy, meetings, boss babe,
photo of me styling my nightie while standing having a shite,
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages,
butterflies on my nose while eye riding myself,
Hermes vibes yellow housecoat,
20 snaps of someone I GAVE a house coat to actually wearing it 🤔
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages..... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I won’t be on for a while guys but don’t worry about me”

Ten minutes later....

“Busy busy, meetings, boss babe,
photo of me styling my nightie while standing having a shite,
butterflies on my nose while eye riding myself,
Hermes vibes yellow housecoat,
20 snaps of someone I GAVE a house coat to actually wearing it 🤔
I’m ok guys thanks for all the messages..... 🤢
You nailed it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.