Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chilled Saturday. Thought that was 24/7. She really must be on a time out by the bf regarding her Instagram shenanigans

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I die every time she says first born. I have to laugh at the random capital B. Someone gift this woman junior infants spelling books

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to wake up to feed her son and husband can they not do that themselves 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m no nutritional expert but surprised they would allow their 13 year old son fast at this stage of his life when there’s so much change taking place hormonally and developmentally. I think it’s very irresponsible

Reactions: 4
The 100s of DMs asking if she's ok. Ya. Sure Jan.

#attentionseekingafterboyfriendatetheheadoffher
#delusionalInstahunwithnotions

I die every time she says first born. I have to laugh at the random capital B. Someone gift this woman junior infants spelling books
It’s particularly bizarre since he’s her “husbands” what, fifth born? Is that why she says it so much?

Reactions: 4
Omg 🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂

she simmers MINCE meat for 2 hours and reckons its tender

wtf it’s mince ! It’s bloody tender on the butchers counter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg 🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂

she simmers MINCE meat for 2 hours and reckons its tender

wtf it’s mince ! It’s bloody tender on the butchers counter
Hahaha thought the exact same!!!! It’s not a beef casserole that needs to slow cook..... ITS MINCE 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

I live for these moments where she tries to act brainy but f*$ks it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha thought the exact same!!!! It’s not a beef casserole that needs to slow cook..... ITS MINCE 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

I live for these moments where she tries to act brainy but f*$ks it up.
They are comedy gold!! Slow cooks MINCE for 2 hours to make bolognese. Christ, she really makes a lot of work for herself if she says she does this. Mince is cooked in 15 mins ffs. She is thick as mince is Tigs. This stupid background music is very annoying lately. Saves us listening to her crappy voice I suppose.

• Haha
They are comedy gold!! Slow cooks MINCE for 2 hours to make bolognese. Christ, she really makes a lot of work for herself if she says she does this. Mince is cooked in 15 mins ffs. She is thick as mince is Tigs. This stupid background music is very annoying lately. Saves us listening to her crappy voice I suppose.
Who the duck uses tin foil as a lid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Signs are you need to be busier if you’re spending an inordinate amount of time and energy on napkin rings. I find that’s generally a good indicator that I don’t spend too much time considering the humble napkin ring.

Who the duck uses tin foil as a lid
I’m just glad she upgraded the fork to a fish slice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Signs are you need to be busier if you’re spending an inordinate amount of time and energy on napkin rings. I find that’s generally a good indicator that I don’t spend too much time considering the humble napkin ring.

I’m just glad she upgraded the fork to a fish slice!!
This is her next "design" for MMB. Napkin rings. You can style them by pushing the belts through them whilst fastening your housecoat. New look accredited to me thanks Tigs. I might let you have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is her next "design" for MMB. Napkin rings. You can style them by pushing the belts through them whilst fastening your housecoat. New look accredited to me thanks Tigs. I might let you have it.
😂😂😂 or earrings #MMBstyle

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.