Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have been told to earn her keep! Shilling that cheap iclothing tat, not her usual brand. Although she had to add a Mulberry bag to remind us that SHE wouldn‘t be buying this stuff, she shops ‘high-end”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Subsequently, she’s styled them with some unflattering, shapeless, too-short, cheap & garish dresses. A match made in nouveau riche heaven 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And subsequently explained the AF. She must have been told she needs to earn her own pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The velcro makes them look like toddler shoes, my kids shoes have velcro but not 3 strips of it like them, the first ones look ok if they had laces, the print on the others are horrible

Reactions: 7
Is that brand the " husband's" crowd? The stuff is rotten. And that boiler suit with her bra showing!!! What age is she ffs. The dresses are far too short for her age, fanny alert. All the kids in school telling her kids they saw her boobies. Dose. Joy is up her hole again brown nosing. She will get stuck some day.

Reactions: 9
What’s with all the cheap chains today too? Looks like a traveller. Styling advice my arse

Reactions: 4
Ok so that is her BFF Andrinna who lives in oz. only childhood friend she has and they barley see each other. She hasn’t gone to visit her since she got kicked out of oz herself 20 years ago and ran back to azhar to pay her bills when she realized she had nothing without him and couldn’t pay for anything herself.Andrinna Is nothing like her. So opposite.

But who the duck buys all that summer gear with nowhere to go. She has a plan. She can’t be that bleeping delusional that she is legally off on holidays. Maybe some more Muslim flouting rule in place? A loop hole will be had here.or does she just want to spend the money to have some content. For being ON CAMERA.
she got kicked out of Oz??? Spill

Reactions: 3
Her spelling and general lack of grammar really grates on me...and what is she on about in her latest story - ‘my son is 13 and eats this three times a week’ ...eh well done?! By the by, it’s called Bruschetta and it’s Italian Tigs,
It is not Spanish 🙄😆 -as someone who has ‘travelled all over Italy’ you would think she would be aware of one of their most well known culinary creations!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No great flavor in that. Wouldn’t be how I make bruschetta at all.

Riveting that she came up with something like that

Reactions: 2
All the teachers be like...where to start?!!!
Tomatoes
On to
On top
Incorrect use of spacing, capital letters, spelling... is she not mortified at how stupid she appears? How does Ahzar think having a dumb dumb for a partner is a good look?
I get that spelling might not be everyone’s strong point but if you have a public page and an alleged business...it’s just not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All the teachers be like...where to start?!!!
Tomatoes
On to
On top
Incorrect use of spacing, capital letters, spelling... is she not mortified at how stupid she appears? How does Ahzar think having a dumb dumb for a partner is a good look?
I get that spelling might not be everyone’s strong point but if you have a public page and an alleged business...it’s just not a good look.
The mmmm very Spanish comment has had me howling too. Oh god she’s cheered me up so much tonight 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The mmmm very Spanish comment has had me howling too. Oh god she’s cheered me up so much tonight 😆😆
She is such a philistine (look it up Melissa).
She has no concept of culture, can’t spell or construct a sentence to save herself And don’t Get me Started
On her use of Capital letters and line
Breaks in the Middle of sentences.

Reactions: 10
Lmfao at the trainers. They’re rotten.
She’ll be straight back in her VeeJays and you’ll never see her wear them again.

Reactions: 5
Lmfao at the trainers. They’re rotten.
She’ll be straight back in her VeeJays and you’ll never see her wear them again.
Comical stuff out of her boyfriend, trying to sell those cheapo trainers for €65. You can get Adidas or Nike for that, known brands that actually have some arch support. Cheap trainers are always a bad idea unless you want to wreck your feet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.