Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual f*** ???? Who buys swimming gear, floats, toys etc.... just to be ‘prepared’ get off ‘camera’ Tigs.... no other mother does that unless they have a plan (to break the rules) !!
LEA Tucker Willow 🤣 why can this woman never pronounce brand names properly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any good swimming instructor won't let the child use floatation devices of any sort.
I think they are for a holiday not for lessons. She has something booked for sure. I wonder if she thinks Azhars high up doctor friends can help them skip the vaccination queue 😂

• Haha
The

The "husband" 😂
Haha yes! Although she's v quiet about him lately.

I think they are for a holiday not for lessons. She has something booked for sure. I wonder if she thinks Azhars high up doctor friends can help them skip the vaccination queue 😂
Shes actually that delusional.

Ok so that is her BFF Andrinna who lives in oz. only childhood friend she has and they barley see each other. She hasn’t gone to visit her since she got kicked out of oz herself 20 years ago and ran back to azhar to pay her bills when she realized she had nothing without him and couldn’t pay for anything herself.Andrinna Is nothing like her. So opposite.

But who the duck buys all that summer gear with nowhere to go. She has a plan. She can’t be that bleeping delusional that she is legally off on holidays. Maybe some more Muslim flouting rule in place? A loop hole will be had here.or does she just want to spend the money to have some content. For being ON CAMERA.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was the ‘all moms’ do this about?!
I have literally never seen or heard of anyone doing this, Jesus she even needs validation for buying a few bits of tat from Amazon.

Reactions: 6
What was the ‘all moms’ do this about?!
I have literally never seen or heard of anyone doing this, Jesus she even needs validation for buying a few bits of tat from Amazon.
I have bought bits for my kids to "have" but not in the way Tiggy dose. Hanna badly needs boundaries or she is going to find maintaining friendships difficult. She needs to learn than you can't just say or do what you want. People get hurt by doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I got she paid nearly 180 euro for a pair of earrings wore them once and is selling them for 150 euro in a bleeping pandemic who would wear someone’s second hand earings 🤮🤮 she will have them up as sold and put them back in a drawer

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Flogging Iclothing crap again 😂😂 tigs you wouldn’t be seen dead in them only for the fella asked you to sell them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes Swigs we are screaming at the camera!!!!! Screaming laughing at the absolute HACK of them 🤣🤣🤢🤢

She was obviously told to wait till Tuesday so the big Easter discount was over.

She will never be caught dead in them!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s “stylin” them for us mere common folk 🙄🙄🙄🙄 styled horrendously I might add!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.