Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I start. The lips. What the actual duck. And live that the filter showed a small bit of her wrinkles that she tries to hide so much. There’s much more. She still had a filter on. She’s talking pure bollocks as usual.
I think she’s sending us eye signals here. She needs us to save her from Hannah 😆😆🤪🤪

She’s been held to ransom by her!! Give me crisps before dinner or I’ll screeeeeeaaam.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had dinner last year with a woman much older than me. And she told me how proud she was that I had rules for my children as her children’s had rules for her. Seems to be the same here

Reactions: 1
“Look everyone! I do have friends! A BEST friend! I have never mentioned her before or featured her on my stories, but I do have friends, so put that in your chimney and smoke it Tattlers!”...... Tigs, probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Look everyone! I do have friends! A BEST friend! I have never mentioned her before or featured her on my stories, but I do have friends, so put that in your chimney and smoke it Tattlers!”...... Tigs, probably.
Thought the exact same! She will say she likes to keep all these BFFs off camera for their privacy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this not the BFF Andrina that packet up and moved to Oz to get away from her 😆

• Haha
Ya lol. Who is this latest "BFF"? Some one she spoke to once.
Thought the exact same! She will say she likes to keep all these BFFs off camera for their privacy🤣
And then puts them "on camera" to show she has "friends". It must be so draining to be in this one"s company.

Conversation goes like this..... my robes, my makeup, Max Benjamin stuff, Nurish, Hana, home school is a bore, my fake nails, Seif, my fake brows, M&S Food, Thomassssss of Foxrock, Hana again, my fake lashes, whispering Angel wine, my fabulous fake hair, my white fake teeth, I'm sooo exhausted, my long legs, my MMB cushions, Adare Manor, my interiors in my not forever home, Mauritius sigh, Hana, my broken toes, my Invasign braces but take note my teeth are fantastic, my Veejays, Celine sunglasses, sooo tired, Netflix box set, Seif, Dundrum, my bed linen, sooo busy with orders for my robes, my showroom, Jo Malone etc etc etc.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

And then puts them "on camera" to show she has "friends". It must be so draining to be in this one"s company.

Conversation goes like this..... my robes, my makeup, Max Benjamin stuff, Nurish, Hana, home school is a bore, my fake nails, Seif, my fake brows, M&S Food, Thomassssss of Foxrock, Hana again, my fake lashes, whispering Angel wine, my fabulous fake hair, my white fake teeth, I'm sooo exhausted, my long legs, my MMB cushions, Adare Manor, my interiors in my not forever home, Mauritius sigh, Hana, my broken toes, my Invasign braces but take note my teeth are fantastic, my Veejays, Celine sunglasses, sooo tired, Netflix box set, Seif, Dundrum, my bed linen, sooo busy with orders for my robes, my showroom, Jo Malone etc etc etc.

Did I miss anything?
Falling down the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I’m storying in Hana’s room today’ .. too entertaining. Translation in her head: ‘here film crew, we are on location in my second borns today and nobody disturb me while I’m on camera’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual f*** ???? Who buys swimming gear, floats, toys etc.... just to be ‘prepared’ get off ‘camera’ Tigs.... no other mother does that unless they have a plan (to break the rules) !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the actual f*** ???? Who buys swimming gear, floats, toys etc.... just to be ‘prepared’ get off ‘camera’ Tigs.... no other mother does that unless they have a plan (to break the rules) !!
Any excuse to spend money. Plus is anyone surprised she wants Hana to do one on one lessons? The child wouldn't like to not be centre of attention in a group. Hana could say she doesn't want to continue after 1 lesson!! What a waste of money, it just shows how bored she is and how she pisses money away without a thought. They will end up on Depop. Now she's cribbing about going groceries shopping. What does she buy if she never cooks!!!!

Reactions: 9
Ha ha ha ha. Omg .She got all that stuff because of a DREAM?!!! She’s actually having a psychotic breakdown before our eyes. You are not normal Tigs.

Reactions: 4
Jesus she just needs to be spending money. By the time the second born can use those floaty things they won’t fit her. I think they really need to fit them correctly for them to be safe. And of course the child needs one to one lessons, imagine her being the same as every other child. Both of mine went through big group lessons and are flying it swimming, got through all the levels no problem. She’s such a pain in the hoop.
Also loving her work producing another friend out of thin air 🤣

Does she not think selling her earrings is inappropriate? I wouldn't wear another person's earrings! Hygiene issues for a start!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Caroline Donnelly and Leah Tucker Willow...is she tit thick
Oh no, I forgot Dunnes to be beneath her

Reactions: 2
The

Did I miss anything?
The "husband" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.