Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No swigs none of us are cleaning and longing over our fendi swimsuits we are out enjoying the beautiful weather. Just back from the day in park and now into the garden. You should try it or are you afraid of melting??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No swigs none of us are cleaning and longing over our fendi swimsuits we are out enjoying the beautiful weather. Just back from the day in park and now into the garden. You should try it or are you afraid of melting??
Exactly. Like why today to deep clean? Kids are on holidays. Fab day out

Reactions: 5
This said before that they are all grown up and in their twenties. Her kids have never met them.

Reactions: 1
Azhar often takes the kids to his parents - I assume they would have met their siblings there?

Reactions: 2
that is mroe of a reflection of him . . . appalling stuff.
Just shows his mindset. If this is true, what a dick. They are perfectly matched as she doesn't seem to give a ....... you reap what you sow witch. If Azhar has treated his ex badly, then don't be surprised that he doesn't give a duck about you. Thank God these shitheads have no importance in any real life. I feel v sorry for the kids. Imagine having her as your mother and him as your father. If he can up and leave for a piece of pussy like Tigs, then he ain't worthy of no title as a Dad. No wonder she is sooooo insecure. She is definitely delusional. God love her, he will do to her what he did to his REAL wife.

Reactions: 6
I’m laughing here like it’s something I’ve never seen before and must be a Muslim thing. Then I remembered a friend who had a partner like this and he was irish. It happens but it’s wrong

Reactions: 1
I’m laughing here like it’s something I’ve never seen before and must be a Muslim thing. Then I remembered a friend who had a partner like this and he was irish. It happens but it’s wrong
Oh I completely agree. His race or religion has nothing to do with it. If he's a dick he's a dick regardless of where he comes from. I'm laughing at her coaching Hana to wish a Happy Easter to all then says dont eat all them your teeth will fall out. Hana retorts back I don't care. The kid can't be nice for a minute. Horrid child Tigs has there, spoilt to duck. She deserves everything coming to her down the line. And a free lunch again.

Reactions: 12
Happy Easter Day? What is Easter Day? Also, Easter is very much a Christian holiday, more important than Christmas. Does she realise that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it so sad that she doesn’t cook for her family. I’m in no way a great cook and I don’t enjoy cooking, but I absolutely love days like today putting on a big roast and making an occasion of it.

Her nurish deliveries are meant to be a TREAT. Not meant to be had every second day!!

Reactions: 11
I find it so sad that she doesn’t cook for her family. I’m in no way a great cook and I don’t enjoy cooking, but I absolutely love days like today putting on a big roast and making an occasion of it.

Her nurish deliveries are meant to be a TREAT. Not meant to be had every second day!!
I too love days like today, they are family days. Even that other dose Sineads Curvy Style can't cook either but she has a Turkey and Ham on (even though traditionally its Lamb on Easter Sunday) but she's making an effort. Tigs is a disgrace, imagine not being able to cook ANYTHING!!!
I couldn't eat that tit she gets delivered all the time. Her kids will never learn a basic skill of how to cook.

And she has put up a pic of Hana again...in the Bath ffs. Completely inappropriate. Wtf is this stupid woman on to think that's acceptable, regardless of what you can or can't see!!!!

Reactions: 8
I too love days like today, they are family days. Even that other dose Sineads Curvy Style can't cook either but she has a Turkey and Ham on (even though traditionally its Lamb on Easter Sunday) but she's making an effort. Tigs is a disgrace, imagine not being able to cook ANYTHING!!!
I couldn't eat that tit she gets delivered all the time. Her kids will never learn a basic skill of how to cook.

And she has put up a pic of Hana again...in the Bath ffs. Completely inappropriate. Wtf is this stupid woman on to think that's acceptable, regardless of what you can or can't see!!!!
I think she says the “I can’t cook” thing when in fact she’s is just too bloody lazy.

She thinks normal life should mean she’s waited on hand and foot as if she lives in a hotel, not an overlooked semi d in Ballyogan!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.