Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the one she tagged the dinner table of? How can she be having that many to dinner.

Reactions: 1
She obviously thinks the way her daughter speaks is ok? Does she think its funny or something? She didn't like it off a stone that's for sure.

Reactions: 8
Hana is going to ruin Tigs yet. I don't know if she thinks its cute and funny when it's downright rude for kid that small to be talking to her mother like that, I wouldn't entertain that tit from no kid of mine. If that's how she speaks to her mother, imagine how she speaks to others. She's a very precocious young girl and will only get worse. Tigs should not be condoning that behaviour by putting her on the Gram. She makes her look like a very bad mother but obviously thinks we want to see that when she is the only one who can't see how disrespectful it is to herself as a parent. I for one, don't find it cute or funny. But I'm not surprised. This is Tigs after all. If anyone here knows her in real life, does she speak to people like that herself? As @Madamex says, she didn't lick it off a stone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hana is going to ruin Tigs yet. I don't know if she thinks its cute and funny when it's downright rude for kid that small to be talking to her mother like that, I wouldn't entertain that tit from no kid of mine. If that's how she speaks to her mother, imagine how she speaks to others. She's a very precocious young girl and will only get worse. Tigs should not be condoning that behaviour by putting her on the Gram. She makes her look like a very bad mother but obviously thinks we want to see that when she is the only one who can't see how disrespectful it is to herself as a parent. I for one, don't find it cute or funny. But I'm not surprised. This is Tigs after all. If anyone here knows her in real life, does she speak to people like that herself? As @Madamex says, she didn't lick it off a stone.
Maybe she did Int text Hana are you okay multiple times daily so hence the attitude 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the actual f happened her lips???? Has she finally had an allergic reaction to hanas behaviour

• Haha
The lips are always ridiculous. She overlines them constantly, it's sooo 80's. Probably got them refilled during the week when she got the "baby" botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That child is the biggest brat! She carries on like a 4 year old and she’s supposedly 7/8?! I’d say she’s a nightmare in school

Reactions: 11
Is she drunk again? I thought she sounded slurry words and bleeping stop smacking the fake lips, they look like she has cold sores again.

I think she thinks she’s on the kardashians and there’s a real life crew filming her ‘on camera’...she is that delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching Keeping up with the Kardashians from 2019 and what did I spot only a lovely bowl of moss in the middle of a table. So original our Tigs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looked shocking today but mind u that filter is closer to how she actually looks...... wrinkley eyes, wrinkley lips, fresh full on botox & despicable eyebrows, seriously has she no friends to tell her that her eyebrows are like yard brushes...... 😂😂😂 silly me of course she doesn't!!!!

PS Melissa take Hana off of Instagram immediately, u r doing her ZERO favours 👎👎👎

• Heart
She’s pissed as coot - eyes in back of head. Wild eyes
Her lips were all smudged badly in that last post of her face. She looked shockingly bad today "on camera". Foe some one sooo vain, she missed a trick there. I thought the first post of her this morning showed her looking hungover as duck. So she will start tomorrow the same way. What a sad life she has. Has to come on drunk all the time. That child will make her life even worse, she has absolutely no control over her.

Where do I start. The lips. What the actual duck. And live that the filter showed a small bit of her wrinkles that she tries to hide so much. There’s much more. She still had a filter on. She’s talking pure bollocks as usual.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She has crepy eyes ..like all of us of her age so why hide it. I really think if she stopped with all the filters and fake tit she might gain some sort of a following but she can't and won't cos she sees herself as trying to be the most beautiful woman in the world because of vanity and complete insecurity. None of us are supermodels, we just own it. All looks fade and this is the key for Tigs. She got Azhar by default and if she doesn't keep it up, he will look elsewhere and she knows it, thats why how you look is imperative in her book. But there is a saying. How you got him, is how you will lose him. Usually aimed at Mistresses. They are always insecure because they get the man under dubious and devious circumstances and always have to look over their shoulder for the next Tigs that will come along. It must kill her that people know her past. I can't see her and Azhar sitting at 80 years old with wrinkles, no teeth and wearing incontinence pants, holding hands saying I love you. He will have moved on once those kids are grown. He has form with his 1st family.

She has crepy eyes ..like all of us of her age so why hide it. I really think if she stopped with all the filters and fake tit she might gain some sort of a following but she can't and won't cos she sees herself as trying to be the most beautiful woman in the world because of vanity and complete insecurity. None of us are supermodels, we just own it. All looks fade and this is the key for Tigs. She got Azhar by default and if she doesn't keep it up, he will look elsewhere and she knows it, thats why how you look is imperative in her book. But there is a saying. How you got him, is how you will lose him. Usually aimed at Mistresses. They are always insecure because they get the man under dubious and devious circumstances and always have to look over their shoulder for the next Tigs that will come along. It must kill her that people know her past. I can't see her and Azhar sitting at 80 years old with wrinkles, no teeth and wearing incontinence pants, holding hands saying I love you. He will have moved on once those kids are grown. He has form with his 1st family.
Prob why she wanted another baby so badly. Keep him interested longer.
I know other couples like this where the woman’s looks are very important to keep their man. Nothing wrong in taking care of yourself , but lord Jesus it’s all day every day with her. Never seen anybody so vain and to constantly doll themselves up and applying filters. Exhausting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.