Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So exciting! Can’t wait to see the new Vee-jays😂😂😂(They are pronounced Vay-yas Melissa. It’s Spanish)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So exciting! Can’t wait to see the new Vee-jays😂😂😂(They are pronounced Vay-yas Melissa. It’s Spanish)
I’m not sure I will last until Tuesday to find out what I’m replacing my Veee Jay Jays with. This riveting content will keep me awake at night now till I find out......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What exactly is she exhausted from? Some one please tell me. I'm so done with this vacuous witch. I'm on a night shift as a frontline healthcare worker in an acute hospital, just grabbing a welcome of tea and this wan is exhausted. Ffs give me strength. God help her if she comes near my ED. I'm seriously not able for her crap tonight. Signing off from these witches. I cant, just cant with them living their easy vapid life when I'm on my knees caring for seriously ill patients, some who haven't been outside or seen family in months. It's all crap crap crap. So low. duck them all. Melissa Tignam in particular really upsets me tonight. Shes a complete and utter hypocrital bleep. Exhausted my bleeping hole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do they all feel the need to hide the #gift & #pr 🙄 we already know they pay for duck all! Be honest and let us see that instead of hiding it

Reactions: 8
Just slipped up on her hall table link. It doesn't say af and the website went through restyle so it's affliated. Sneaky

Reactions: 2
Had to giggle at Azhars choice of song.. Tina Turner's what's love got to do with it. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Read an interesting post on Instagram during the week from an influencer. Her accountant advised her to be very selective on the gifts she chooses to accept as they aren’t gifts really. It’s a trade for advertising therefore it’s income. She is now choosing exactly what gifts to accept and those to return. The truck loads of cosmetics Swigs gets would actually annoy me being a clean freak. She doesn’t do giveaways. What on earth does she do with them all?

What exactly is she exhausted from? Some one please tell me. I'm so done with this vacuous witch. I'm on a night shift as a frontline healthcare worker in an acute hospital, just grabbing a welcome of tea and this wan is exhausted. Ffs give me strength. God help her if she comes near my ED. I'm seriously not able for her crap tonight. Signing off from these witches. I cant, just cant with them living their easy vapid life when I'm on my knees caring for seriously ill patients, some who haven't been outside or seen family in months. It's all crap crap crap. So low. duck them all. Melissa Tignam in particular really upsets me tonight. Shes a complete and utter hypocrital bleep. Exhausted my bleeping hole.
Much love to you. You are correct entirely. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had to giggle at Azhars choice of song.. Tina Turner's what's love got to do with it. Hilarious
It shows what he really thinks of her. Shes too thick to interpret it. And no, we don't want ANOTHER member of your family involved just cos your content is tit Tigs.

Reactions: 5
It shows what he really thinks of her. Shes too thick to interpret it. And no, we don't want ANOTHER member of your family involved just cos your content is tit Tigs.
She’s just letting us know that Ahzar is around

Reactions: 7
But we haven't seen him so I wouldn't put it past her to have his music on downstairs while she's in bed. Keep the fantasy going lol.
Totally agree! It would have been more believable if she had shown the hallway from his room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.