Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone look up brendas instagram. She has 1 comment and its from caprice...like wtf? Why is Caprice messaging Tigs mother? Its all very strange...

Reactions: 3
Naaaaah she did NOT pay some fella to dump a few bags of gravestones on 2 already made sections in her overlooked garden?! ?! He must be laughing 💰💸

Reactions: 6
It's really taking the piss if she does have painters in. I hope someone reports it to the Garda. No wonder numbers aren't going down with that kind of carry on. Painting the kitchen is not essential work.

Reactions: 9
She is just proving to us how narcissistic she really is!! Thanks Swigs for confirming what we’ve been saying all along.

She has a choice. There is a share button!!
She did not need to post about the painters. But she just couldn’t resist the opportunity to boast.

Really hope someone reports her.

Reactions: 12
the pebbles are terrible. Much nicer garden gravel out there. That will also go really grimey green in winter. Didn't know that about painters being out of action.

Reactions: 3
It's really taking the piss if she does have painters in. I hope someone reports it to the Garda. No wonder numbers aren't going down with that kind of carry on. Painting the kitchen is not essential work.
I’ve been waiting to get my house painted for over a year. They were supposed to start on the 18th of March last year but between the various lockdowns etc it has not yet been done.. would j like to get it done yes, is it essential no.. She’s just a dose..that constant bragging must be exhausting no wonder she needs the Botox

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think she is doing it for the attention. She clearly gets no attention from her boyfriend. Why else would you post it on insta. Idiot.

Reactions: 6
She def never got a new American style fridge. And the shite about the work counter being cut to fit it. She full of crap

Reactions: 4
She is just proving to us how narcissistic she really is!! Thanks Swigs for confirming what we’ve been saying all along.

She has a choice. There is a share button!!
She did not need to post about the painters. But she just couldn’t resist the opportunity to boast.

Really hope someone reports her.
I really really hope some one reports her! She's a bleeping dose and its about time she got a slap on the wrist for a) flouting the rules and b) being a bleeping moron of a woman. I say it every day, she is as thick as shite.

I genuinely think she is doing it for the attention. She clearly gets no attention from her boyfriend. Why else would you post it on insta. Idiot.
You just answering your own question lol.

Warmest day today and she has a a fur collar on a tinfoil coat. I'd swear I would piss myself if I saw her in the road. She has no fashion style whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.