Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we have the real reason Ronnie is suddenly allowed to get dirty... She had a new product to advertise πŸ™„

Oops wrong thread hahaha
Tignam has me blocked .. so I read this and I thought when you said ronnie you were referring to Melissa's moustache...(,ronnie is slang for moustache)

I was like melissas moustache is now allowed to get dirty πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” was so confused πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tignam has me blocked .. so I read this and I thought when you said ronnie you were referring to Melissa's moustache...(,ronnie is slang for moustache)

I was like melissas moustache is now allowed to get dirty πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” was so confused πŸ˜‚
I'm so sorry 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I feel like I need to go check this person out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get where you all coming from but in her defense she always seems to work at her stories be it fashion beauty house etc and her work with the robes whereas grace is always doing absolutely nothing of interest at least tigs is consistent grace is all a jumbled messπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Yes you’re right Swigs is always very consistent...... at bragging, boasting, telling us how beautiful she is, telling us how much she has, telling us how perfect her life is.......

Reactions: 9
If you me my post sorry I’m not BrendaπŸ˜… just a genuine post I’m afraid!
I think the poster meant the comments that were coming in on her Q&A. Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo is a bot account that always comments gushingly on Tigs posts. Itβ€˜s Tigs herself or a family member. She always signs off Brenda from Sligo X. She has been reported and has gone quiet since.

Reactions: 7
I think the poster meant the comments that were coming in on her Q&A. Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo is a bot account that always comments gushingly on Tigs posts. Itβ€˜s Tigs herself or a family member. She always signs off Brenda from Sligo X. She has been reported and has gone quiet since.
Yes that's what I meant @Gerry o. Standing joke in here that we think its Tigs aka Brenda lol.

Why can't she spell the word quiet? Like she gets it wrong every single time. Sorry I've been so Quite. πŸ™„
Do we know if she actually finished school or was she too busy shagging married men in the back of cars or clothing shops in Tullamore? Allegedly. Shes very illiterate. She would like you to believe shes very clever but her grammar gives her away every time.

Reactions: 8
Who reported Brenda?? I must have missed that!!! First we rumbled Noeleen and now Brenda 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pulls herself together every day??? Are you serious?
I know! 🀣

Pulls herself out of bed by 11am. Slathers herself in creams till 1. Goes to M&S/Dundrum for non essential shopping trips. Back into house coat Gin in hand by 5. And repeat........

Yeah she really is a trooper πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brenda from Sligo was commenting on an RG thread ages ago and everyone thought she was Rachel’s mum. I think she came back and said she was a nurse or something. Was one of the early threads

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I know! 🀣

Pulls herself out of bed by 11am. Slathers herself in creams till 1. Goes to M&S/Dundrum for non essential shopping trips. Back into house coat Gin in hand by 5. And repeat........

Yeah she really is a trooper πŸ˜†
Ya pulls herself together my fanny. She does duck all everyday. Except whinge and move her boring vases around whilst lying at the bottom of the stairs legs apart like a tart. She needs a lesson in humility that one. God forbid she had a major crisis to deal. Covid has really showed how just unnecessary and irrelevant these Instahuns actually are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm shook that she said she would consider adoption/fostering. I mean imagine some poor soul being put into that household, with her as their primary caregiver.

All she does is witch & moan, about the 2 genetic kids she has, they keep her so busy she doesn't have time to shower or clean her teeth usually. They are one big burden in her life usually, but now she just loves kids πŸ€”.

She's so delusional, it actually hurts my brain

• Heart
Reactions: 15
These exotic destinations she visits, u know the ones were there is ZERO for children to do..... the boring ones, do u ever notice she ALWAYS flies economy & never shows pics on the flight!!!!! Trust me she has a champagne lifestyle on a credit card #fact #fake

Reactions: 11
Mauritius is just Santa Ponsa for the pretentious types. Outside the resorts there’s serious poverty.
Our Swigs is no world traveller, that’s for sure. I could give her a quick lesson in flying first class πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.