Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t say she brought Seif to McDonalds today while he was fasting, I hope that’s not the case.
He has no food in front of him so I'm guessing he's fasting today. Em, wow Melissa. The hangover is priority clearly! She's an inKredible mother though. Poor kid, that makes me so sad 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she suddenly covering Hana’s face? Seems a bit late to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s the bit I don’t get. Would that not insult Muslims?
Alcohol is completely forbidden for muslims, to drink..to gift anyone...to have in their homes. I actually am so shocked she is drinking in front of him especially in Ramadan. It's totally disrespectful.

Reactions: 10
Alcohol is completely forbidden for muslims, to drink..to gift anyone...to have in their homes. I actually am so shocked she is drinking in front of him especially in Ramadan. It's totally disrespectful.
I'd be more shocked if she DIDN'T drink during Ramadan. Sure the boyfriend is gone most of the time by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 4
He has no food in front of him so I'm guessing he's fasting today. Em, wow Melissa. The hangover is priority clearly! She's an inKredible mother though. Poor kid, that makes me so sad 😞
He has a milkshake in front of him so he can't be fasting.

Reactions: 2
That's her drink. Sweet jesus this one just cannot get any worse bringing her son who is fasting to mcdonalds . My sons friend is fasting also and my son will not eat his lunch in front of him because some days he finds it hard

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He must have wanted to go - at his age she could have left him at home in his own for an hour

Reactions: 1
He must have wanted to go - at his age she could have left him at home in his own for an hour
Hmmm I doubt she would leave him at home. He doesn’t seem to have any independence. If she did there would be 10 million “are you ok” texts.

Poor child being in the Dundrum food area surrounded by tempting food ☹

Reactions: 6
Hmmm I doubt she would leave him at home. He doesn’t seem to have any independence. If she did there would be 10 million “are you ok” texts.

It's definitely so she can say how #proud she is him .

Reactions: 1

Ye he seems very immature for his age. Although I wonder if she has him mollycoddled too much. Like she mentioned in her stories last year she went in to lifestyle sports with them to help him buy his clothes. At his age most boys wouldn’t be seen dead with their mother shopping.

Reactions: 5
She's obviously reading this forum!
We know she reads here as she goes on a rant once a month about trolls and pages😂😂😂Hi Mel👋
Is the ‘hubby’ back from golf yet? Let’s hope he hasn’t traded his old golf clubs for a new brand eh?
How is the campaign of ‘shutting trolls down’ going? Have you Leo Varadkar on the case? Kisses and hugs xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to go and watch her stories after reading here, what a top notch cow.
No matter what he says, he must have found that hard. He's a kid for God's sake ( or Allah 🤣)
The smell of Maccy D's alone would tip u over the edge if u can't have it.

Reactions: 5
Apologies in advance to anyone here that does this, but when I see fully grown adults doing the peace sign and pouting in photos it makes me want to scratch my eyes out 😫😫

She looks so ridiculous, and doing it in the middle of Dundrum with her kids 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her son has only recently turned 13? I could be wrong.

I would have said he is more innocent than "immature". He's still only a child and its nice to see a kid actually acting like a kid and not a precocious little pup. He comes across as a lovely boy. I do feel sorry for him with the off-limits McDonalds. I wouldn't have the will power to abstain 🙈😄

Reactions: 9
I can’t quite believe I’m going to say this. Today I was influenced by Twigs. I was making shakshuka & I wanted the eggs to cook a bit quicker so I put tinfoin over the pan as I couldn’t find a lid to fit it. I’m so ashamed. Next I’ll be swigging the rosé at 4pm and sprawling myself at the bottom of the stairs with my legs akimbo. It’s a slippery slope I’m on now. I feel dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.