Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thegoodlife

Chatty Member
I can’t quite believe I’m going to say this. Today I was influenced by Twigs. I was making shakshuka & I wanted the eggs to cook a bit quicker so I put tinfoin over the pan as I couldn’t find a lid to fit it. I’m so ashamed. Next I’ll be swigging the rosé at 4pm and sprawling myself at the bottom of the stairs with my legs akimbo. It’s a slippery slope I’m on now. I feel dirty.
No I’m sorry there’s no hope for you, you must delete your Instagram immediately and seek help!!!! Do not go past DTC, Vanilla pod or Urban on your way...... wishing you luck 🙏🏻🙏🏻😂😂

Harper Riley

Chatty Member
What pure shite is she talking now. The boyfriend must really have some spare money to throw around renting that office to make her feel like she’s running an empire. There’s fuck all happening. She could box and post those robes she gives away for free at home. Acting like she’s flat out. Doing what you lunatic.

memyselfi

She’s “Offaly” quiet today or quite as she’d say herself! 😅
I went
Anyone notice that she is addressing her chronic spelling lately? Even Thomas’s of Foxrock was finally spelled correctly for once!
I went for a walk through the village earlier, there are so many beautiful homes and can see the reason Tigs wants her forever home there - imagine how pissed you’d be after spending well over a million on a home only for someone like Tigs to move in next door and roar at the kids 24 7 and totally bring down the tone. Shopping in Thomas’s and M&S does not a lady make

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks