Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t quite believe I’m going to say this. Today I was influenced by Twigs. I was making shakshuka & I wanted the eggs to cook a bit quicker so I put tinfoin over the pan as I couldn’t find a lid to fit it. I’m so ashamed. Next I’ll be swigging the rosé at 4pm and sprawling myself at the bottom of the stairs with my legs akimbo. It’s a slippery slope I’m on now. I feel dirty.
No I’m sorry there’s no hope for you, you must delete your Instagram immediately and seek help!!!! Do not go past DTC, Vanilla pod or Urban on your way...... wishing you luck 🙏🏻🙏🏻😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No I’m sorry there’s no hope for you, you must delete your Instagram immediately and seek help!!!! Do not go past DTC, Vanilla pod or Urban on your way...... wishing you luck 🙏🏻🙏🏻😂😂
Nah!! You good. She would know what Shakshuka is.. it’s the only thing that saves you 😂😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take solace in the fact that Tiggy would’t know what shakshuka is, and certainly wouldn’t know how to spell it😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Take solace in the fact that Tiggy would’t know what shakshuka is, and certainly wouldn’t know how to spell it😁
No sorry, the tinfoil is a direct influence from Swigs, she needs to act now before she finds herself stroking grass coffins in furniture stores.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m moving to Foxrock, sorry Carrickmines to continue my transition to full blown Swiggy, stand by for updates.
In her latest stories she says ”I’m quite”
Quite what Swigs? Quite annoying? Quite dim? Quite drunk? Don’t leave us in suspenders Twiggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What pure shite is she talking now. The boyfriend must really have some spare money to throw around renting that office to make her feel like she’s running an empire. There’s duck all happening. She could box and post those robes she gives away for free at home. Acting like she’s flat out. Doing what you lunatic.

• Haha
Bucket loads of those men’s white PJ’s on the shelves... still laughing typing white mens PJ’s ...is she shocked they didn’t sell 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice that she is addressing her chronic spelling lately? Even Thomas’s of Foxrock was finally spelled correctly for once!

Reactions: 2
She’s speaking to us 😂
Showing us that she’s watching the MARE of Easttown after it was mentioned here - she’s so easy to rise 😆

She’s “Offaly” quiet today or quite as she’d say herself! 😅
I went
Anyone notice that she is addressing her chronic spelling lately? Even Thomas’s of Foxrock was finally spelled correctly for once!
I went for a walk through the village earlier, there are so many beautiful homes and can see the reason Tigs wants her forever home there - imagine how pissed you’d be after spending well over a million on a home only for someone like Tigs to move in next door and roar at the kids 24 7 and totally bring down the tone. Shopping in Thomas’s and M&S does not a lady make

Reactions: 11
I’m moving to Foxrock, sorry Carrickmines to continue my transition to full blown Swiggy, stand by for updates.
In her latest stories she says ”I’m quite”
Quite what Swigs? Quite annoying? Quite dim? Quite drunk? Don’t leave us in suspenders Twiggers.
Quite atrocious at spelling!

Reactions: 5
Look at her teeny tiny portions and she’s so full....of tit and wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her post on tiny food portions should come with a trigger warning for people with eating disorders 😡
Is she really rearing a young daughter
Tigs time to dip the toe in the real world

Reactions: 18
Swings working flat out from her office/warehouse running her empire has to be the biggest hoax of the 21st century!!!

• Haha
Old tat for 7 euro
Would you be able or that stingey for 7 euro just bloody donate it
Scarlet I don’t know any business woman selling second hand clothes for 7 euro 🤷‍♀️
That’s embarrassing......Business must be really ‘quite’.......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know mortified , tat like that would go to the clothes bank. Last time she was selling clothes like a mad woman was as she said to buy her dad a car. Biggest load of bull. I

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.