Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue a day of “her supporters” telling her she doesn’t look 45 (she looks everyday of it & more) 🙄🙄🙄
45 is the new 35? She looks every bit of her 45. With the amount of “ self care” ( I absolutely hate that expression) she should look 35 for all the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she said he got the Covid vaccine? How is that possible?Although, she’s so thick she probably meant the HPV vaccine and thinks all vaccines are the same.I thought it looked like she had been crying all night, her eyes were swollen. Probably at the thought of turning ‘45’(if the age is true), because she is so vain.

Reactions: 5
When he left the youngest boy was 3, the next was 7 and the twins were 8 years old.
She actually met him and started a relationship with him when she was 18 and he was 29. He had only been married 2 years at that stage and his wife was only 24 years old and pregnant at the time. Tiggy knew all along he was married with kids. She was his mistress throughout the rest of their marriage...poor wife didn't stand a chance of competing with her...she was at home raising 3 little boys and he was secretly seeing her every opportunity he got. The wife didn't know anything, poor cow..till after the 4th boy was born. She was 32 when he left her with the 4 boys..all under 8.
So when Tiggy says shes been with Azhar for 26 years...she should be totally ashamed of herself for being the 3rd wheel of most of that marriage!
Sweet mother of lord...... I dont drink tea but I'm her for it 💅💅💅

His wife was 22 when they got married..had twins at 23, the third child at 24 years old...that's when he met tiggy...when the wife was pregnant with the 3rd child

He does have a relationship with them and sees them regularly. Don't know why she says that they don't. They live less than 5 mins away in their 'forever home'!!
Does he not have 4 boys with his beautiful ex wife (as opposed to Melissa)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
His wife was 22 when they got married..had twins at 23, the third child at 24 years old...that's when he met tiggy...when the wife was pregnant with the 3rd child

He does have a relationship with them and sees them regularly. Don't know why she says that they don't. They live less than 5 mins away in their 'forever home'!!
Does he not have 4 boys with his beautiful ex wife (as opposed to Melissa.... ugly soul)

Twins normally means two 😂😂😂
Ha ha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just read it again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How come Brenda hasn’t commented on her birthday post wishing her a fabulous birthday and telling her how amazing she is?!?! I think because Brenda is Mama June 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sweet mother of lord...... I dont drink tea but I'm her for it 💅💅💅

Does he not have 4 boys with his beautiful ex wife (as opposed to Melissa)
Actually when the affair started the wife was pregnant with the 3rd. The 4th was born way into the affair. The marriage lasted 10 years and melissa was in it for 8 of those 10 years! I'd love to hear her justify that!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It's so creepy, an 18 year old girl with a 29 year old married man of young kids. I feel at that young age that is a big age gap, and completely different outlook on life when your an 18 year old girl, you're still very naieve and inexperienced in life.

Karma is a witch anyway, he must be cursing himself every day that he's stuck with that vapid dim wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yeh all true. I remember it all. Everyone was talking about it. He would come to Tullamore a few times a week to bone her and go back to his family. She thought it was great because he’d come in his fathers fancy cars and pick her up in town. Never to her house. They’d go off and she’d blow him in the car and all of this. People have seen it. It’s gas.

I’d say she has Sarah the hairdresser hounded to be first in the list to get the hair done. I was thinking it this week now there she is kissing her arse like she’s happy for her to be back to work. Happy for yourself ya cow. She acts all for women and a champion for others. She’s a horrible person behind the scenes how she treats people and talks to them

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
😂😂 she hasn’t had cake in ‘2 months’ - eh you were showing off your Krispy KREM all of last weekend 😂 donuts/cake same difference! Both full of sugar and sh1te in different outfits! Sorry but I’ve never seen a forty something year old make SUCH a song and dance about their birthday! It’s so juvenile! Like you haven’t just turned 21, get over yourself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a bastard to do that to his wife and young family. He is no catch. Melissa you are the lowest of the low getting involved and staying involved. They deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So now his sister is part of their bubble. Like his parents too. This is one gigantic very convenient bubble.

Oh my god she will be on clicking and clacking until the cows come home. Had to laugh with her earlier ‘helluu how orr you awl’.... I hate to break it to you Tigs but I’m a country woman living in South Dublin much longer than you and I’d be mortified to even try to adopt the accent... PS I even live in your ‘local’ Foxrock postcode 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.