Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the fruit and berries fucked into the fruit bowl in the plastic boxes. And the food all in the plastic containers they were delivered in. She has zero presentation skills for somebody newly obsessed with tables scaping lol. I’m howling at her. But she probably doesn’t have serving platters etc because she never has anybody over.

Reactions: 11
She is, no I would not let me 7 year old watch it. But then tigs seems to watch all her shows during the day in the kitchen bit ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
His wife was 22 when they got married..had twins at 23, the third child at 24 years old...that's when he met tiggy...when the wife was pregnant with the 3rd child

He does have a relationship with them and sees them regularly. Don't know why she says that they don't. They live less than 5 mins away in their 'forever home'!!

That must kill her! Women like Tigs will never be happy, constantly chasing the next best thing, all for “the look” she lives in a house far bigger than where she grew up by all accounts + in a far better area even but it’s still not good enough for lady muck. Most people “your husbands” age are downsizing now Melissa or living in their home with gratitude, but not you. Pathetic.

Her Massoma earrings, pretty sure it's Missoma.
It's hilarious, all the designer gear but can't pronounce most of it!!

Actually when the affair started the wife was pregnant with the 3rd. The 4th was born way into the affair. The marriage lasted 10 years and melissa was in it for 8 of those 10 years! I'd love to hear her justify that!
They are both a disgrace........ she is a woman, I'm sorry but that's what she is, shame on her!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Ohh we’re very quiet did we burst the birthday bubble with the talk of your cheating boyfriend and all
His kids

Reactions: 5
All the fruit and berries fucked into the fruit bowl in the plastic boxes. And the food all in the plastic containers they were delivered in. She has zero presentation skills for somebody newly obsessed with tables scaping lol. I’m howling at her. But she probably doesn’t have serving platters etc because she never has anybody over.
I was howling when I saw that 😂 I'm making the fruit salad....and just fucks all the packaged fruit in a big bowl whilst still in their packaging 🥴 unwashed....she may aswell have just put the shopping bag on the table. Deceased 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a bastard to do that to his wife and young family. He is no catch. Melissa you are the lowest of the low getting involved and staying involved. They deserve each other.
Totally agree........ he is soooooo unattractive (small man syndrome) he is a total scumbag, he was riding the 18yr old in his daddy's car & going home & getting into bed with his decent wife (allegedly) if this is true she has to be the biggest LIAR & FAKE on Instagram!!!!!

I hope the ex took him for every penny #shoutouttotheex

• Heart
Nope there was Chanel bags and I think I a new I phone

She is just another Joanne Larby shame on her taking all
The praise for looking so youth full
Tignam you 45 years of age stop using filters and misleading people your filtered to duck and look
Every year of your birthday
When did she get these? I didn’t see them?

Reactions: 2
She had a story yesterday with the iPhone box in her hand and a Chanel gift bag in the background - I reckon it was fragrance and not a bag!

Reactions: 8
She had a story yesterday with the iPhone box in her hand and a Chanel gift bag in the background - I reckon it was fragrance and not a bag!
Oh I didn’t see that! It was probably perfume, this one is so vulgar she would be showing off a bag if she got one.

Someone get her a coke. You'd think the husband would have before he fecked off to play golf after all the effort she put into opening his fast on her birthday 🤔

She had people over to "open their fast" and participate in Ramadan, and then proceeded to get pissed drunk by herself.

Ya, I'm so jealous of those birthday celebrations, sounds like a hoot. How dare her husband leave without getting her a coke . He can't even take a sip of water all day, while he's out golfing

She had people over to "open their fast" and participate in Ramadan, and then proceeded to get pissed drunk by herself.

Ya, I'm so jealous of those birthday celebrations, sounds like a hoot. How dare her husband leave without getting her a coke . He can't even take a sip of water all day, while he's out golfing
That’s the bit I don’t get. Would that not insult Muslims?

Reactions: 5
Please don’t say she brought Seif to McDonalds today while he was fasting, I hope that’s not the case.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.