Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he left the youngest boy was 3, the next was 7 and the twins were 8 years old.
She actually met him and started a relationship with him when she was 18 and he was 29. He had only been married 2 years at that stage and his wife was only 24 years old and pregnant at the time. Tiggy knew all along he was married with kids. She was his mistress throughout the rest of their marriage...poor wife didn't stand a chance of competing with her...she was at home raising 3 little boys and he was secretly seeing her every opportunity he got. The wife didn't know anything, poor cow..till after the 4th boy was born. She was 32 when he left her with the 4 boys..all under 8.
So when Tiggy says shes been with Azhar for 26 years...she should be totally ashamed of herself for being the 3rd wheel of most of that marriage!
His wife was 16 having first babies??

Reactions: 1
No she was 24 and pregnant on their first . She was 32 when he left her for tigs so the eldest was 8 when he left.
How awful for her left with 3 kids and then his kids seen him go on holidays with his other family they would have been teenagers . Now that's what I call a nasty cow

Reactions: 11
There is a name for women like tigs who have affairs and ruin families. Her fella is worse! What a pig of a man.

Why anyone would pay towards them having a nice life by following her or buying her products is beyond me.

But it’s easy to see why she filters and gets so much done. He’ll leave her for a younger model. They always do.
You lose them how you get them.
He’s never around, I wonder has he already found her replacement? Those poor 4 boys. Azhar doesn’t deserve them. And his poor REAL wife. Does he have a relationship with them now does anyone know?
Melissa is the scum of the earth breaking up a family like that. She is a disgrace

Reactions: 8
I can guarantee 100% he will trade her in. He's probably looking already. She must have been good in bed because he certainly didn't leave his family for the intelligence of Melissa.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure his poor wife heard the excuse of “PLAYING GOLF” when he was hooking up with Swigs behind her back too.....

Maybe that’s where her insecurities come from. He could easily do it again.

And all those shoutout to my ex videos she used to post on Snapchat-unbelievable. She has some neck to moan about trolls....she’s the most unkind person going

Reactions: 18
His wife was 16 having first babies??
His wife was 22 when they got married..had twins at 23, the third child at 24 years old...that's when he met tiggy...when the wife was pregnant with the 3rd child

You lose them how you get them.
He’s never around, I wonder has he already found her replacement? Those poor 4 boys. Azhar doesn’t deserve them. And his poor REAL wife. Does he have a relationship with them now does anyone know?
Melissa is the scum of the earth breaking up a family like that. She is a disgrace
He does have a relationship with them and sees them regularly. Don't know why she says that they don't. They live less than 5 mins away in their 'forever home'!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
His wife was 22 when they got married..had twins at 23, the third child at 24 years old...that's when he met tiggy...when the wife was pregnant with the 3rd child
Poor girl. Hope she went on to find proper happiness.
Does he see the kids anymore??

He does have a relationship with them and sees them regularly. Don't know why she says that they don't. They live less than 5 mins away in their 'forever home'!!
Sorry just seen your edited reply - I’d say that kills her!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Poor girl. Hope she went on to find proper happiness.
Does he see the kids anymore??

Sorry just seen your edited reply - I’d say that kills her!!!!!
Do they have a relationship with seif and hana.
Not really....I know the boys mum doesn't have an issue with them meeting Azhars kids but from what I know the boys are too keen on meeting them and Azhar keeps the 2 families separate. Tiggy was never very nice to his first kids apparently.

Last edited:
  • Wow
So tigs has in her own words made an effort today with very little makeup
A full face of Charlotte tilbury false eye lashes full crayon 🖍 eyebrows and huba buba lips she looks hanging from the eyes 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not really....I know the boys mum doesn't have an issue with them meeting Azhars kids but from what I know the boys are too keen on meeting them and Azhar keeps the 2 families separate. Tiggy was never very nice to his first kids apparently.
*not too keen

New thread title:
Living the perfect life, but still manages to troll the ex wife. Tigs try and be sound, ur old posts will always be found.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cue a day of “her supporters” telling her she doesn’t look 45 (she looks everyday of it & more) 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I imagine they are mortified at seeing how their raised. If I had Hannah who is a spoilt stuck up snobby brat for a half sister I wouldn’t want anything to do with her.

Her eyes look like pissholes in snow. She looks every day of 45 and actually her mum looks younger 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.