Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She used to sing "Shout out to my ex" in her car and post it to stories when his ex wife was viewing her stories
But she is such a kind person who champions women and would never dream of saying a bad word about anyone 🤪

So far that’s the ex, Kylie and SJP she’s slated. #bekindswigs

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
It’s a beautiful day in Dublin and they sat around at home. She’s the laziest mother that ever walked the earth.

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Pulls herself together every day??? Are you serious?
I know! 🤣

Pulls herself out of bed by 11am. Slathers herself in creams till 1. Goes to M&S/Dundrum for non essential shopping trips. Back into house coat Gin in hand by 5. And repeat........

Yeah she really is a trooper 😆

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
Just popped on to hear her say “it’s great for people my age, so I would say 35.....(long pause).....to 50”. I’m younger than Tigs but I wouldn’t put 35 year olds in the same age range as me. I’m in my 40s as are you Tigs - accept it!!

• Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Most of the time I let this idiot go over my head, but when she started talking about vaccines I nearly lost my shit.
Please, please do not take advice about vaccine safety from this brain dead, illiterate dope. I know she messaged herself (and maybe Brenda from Sligo/her Ma) but she didn’t even know that children won’t be getting the vaccine. She must never watch the news or read a paper. I used to think SoPoo was the stupidest person on Instagram but Swiggy has the crown.
Couldn’t agree more. The fact she has even raised the topic of vaccinations with her level of intelligence gives me such rage. Wasn’t it last July she decided to come on stories to inform her followers that COVID is, in fact, airborne. 🙄 She heard from Azhar’s ‘high up doctor friends’ thank you Melissa - those of us watching the news since last March were aware of that fact.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo has the same educational level as Tiggy. It’s spelt ‘truly’ Melissa. If you have to send messages to yourself, try to make them sound like they came from someone else🙄
Also, I believe it’s SUNRISE to SUNDOWN Melissa, and I’m not even MuSSlim🙄🙄🙄You are quite a stupid woman really, aren’t you?

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Did I just watch a grown woman water flossing her teeth on Instagram.

I’m ashamed for myself that I wasted my work break even tap tap tapping TRUE DEM as Tigs would say

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes of course she could have asked but then she would have no interesting content if she hadn't described Seifs behaviour. It always backfires on her though as it shows how completely inadequate she is as a mother, bad reflection on her. Seif hasn't been outside door in weeks, poor kid. He's back to school next week with all the other kids.

I hope someone reminds her of her comments about the Kardashian women previously, 2 faced cow.
I would remind her but she blocked me the last time I reminded her to be kind 😁 blocked on all my accounts.... that's a record ... InKredible 🤩

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Omg 🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂

she simmers MINCE meat for 2 hours and reckons its tender

wtf it’s mince ! It’s bloody tender on the butchers counter

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Does she not think selling her earrings is inappropriate? I wouldn't wear another person's earrings! Hygiene issues for a start!

• Sick

captainkirk

Chatty Member
‘I’m storying in Hana’s room today’ .. too entertaining. Translation in her head: ‘here film crew, we are on location in my second borns today and nobody disturb me while I’m on camera’

• Haha

#AF

I'm shook that she said she would consider adoption/fostering. I mean imagine some poor soul being put into that household, with her as their primary caregiver.

All she does is bitch & moan, about the 2 genetic kids she has, they keep her so busy she doesn't have time to shower or clean her teeth usually. They are one big burden in her life usually, but now she just loves kids 🤔.

She's so delusional, it actually hurts my brain

• Heart

SozBbz

VIP Member
Vertified? Vertification?
So misusing words is no longer enough, she has to now invert her own? Is this a new language, Tiglish?

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Big, bouncy gorgeous hair🙄does this woman ever stop complimenting herself, it's absolutely tragic. Clearly thinks she's the most stunning woman on legs. Well she behaves like a very unhappy, insecure and bored housewife. Who curls their hair at 6pm to cook the dinner like?
So stunning is she that her hair is fake, teeth fake, lashes fake, nails fake, lips fake, brows fake, tan fake, life fake, marriage fake, business woman fake. She's the Katie Price of "Foxrock".

• Haha
  • Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
We are Tattlers Melissa, not trolls. We see and call out your bullshit. And most of us have happy, full and fulfilled lives(unlike you). So don’t worry, you dont have to feel sorry for us m’kay? Thank you so much for the concern though. You are SO kind, after all🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Brenda has to be Swigs, weirdly Caprice liked and commented on Brenda's only post. You would think Swigs would giver her number one fan an auld follow 😂
Brenda IS Swigs, no doubt about it. Weird specific posts, only one photograph, stating what county she is from(who the hell does that?!). Melissa Mills Bari is one pathetic creature.