Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Azhar? I thought the person with the hood looked quite young, like in their twenties young. The clothes were young men’s clothes. Has she forced him to join her mutton club as well?
Maybe one of Azhars’s older kids?

Reactions: 1
Maybe one of Azhars’s older kids?
I don't think her heart is that big, I don't think she has anything to do with his family, including his parents. She was slagging off the ex wife a few years ago

Reactions: 4
She used to sing "Shout out to my ex" in her car and post it to stories when his ex wife was viewing her stories

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So there she is off to get her Botox this morning. What a witch.... while the rest of us are stuck at home

Reactions: 3
She used to sing "Shout out to my ex" in her car and post it to stories when his ex wife was viewing her stories
But she is such a kind person who champions women and would never dream of saying a bad word about anyone 🤪

So far that’s the ex, Kylie and SJP she’s slated. #bekindswigs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How classy and dignified.🙄
Insecure much, Tigs?
Oh thats the mean girl side of her again. If she is secure in her relationship then why is she bothered by an ex wife (but prob still THE Important Wife!!) So she isn't all that secure really is she?

Reactions: 4
Jennifer Rock has lost me as a customer anyways.
Oh no, Tiggy has to do some homework and she can barely read.

Reactions: 10
Thank God those poor children got some fresh air....... I'd say they have been out, on family days, twice in the last yr & I don't include lunch etc because we have to eat....... I would never call anyone a bad mother BUT she is one hell of a lazy mother!!!

Where are their memories....... oh yeah sorry they are in Dundrum 🤦‍♀️ such poppycock

Reactions: 6
“I don’t know why I agree to do lives, it puts so much pressure on me”

Is she for real?????? Is it because she’s usually in bed swigging and slathering herself in creams at that time?

Such a hard life, don’t know how she copes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she bought herself 671 followers last Thurs. She has lost 686 on Sat and 34 on Sunday. Hmmmmmm. V strange Tigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bot accounts being removed by IG I'd say
I'm clueless with this Bots biz. So did she buy the Bots for high numbers? And IG removed them as fake accounts?

I find the content with the fake hair completely ridiculous. Showing us how to curl fake hair. Really? And then asks if this is content we want to see with her showing us how she turns on and off a ring light. Christ this is what Tik Tokkers do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.