Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo can‘t spell either. What a coincidence!
Also, it is suspicious that Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo has only one post and very random followers.
Surely Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo isn't a bot account? Or indeed, one of her family members from Tullamore? No, no, she’s a genuine fan. Totally. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Hope she never set her up on a blind date. Poor guy would never figure out who he was looking for if he only seen Joanne's Instagram.
Joanne did some promotional work a few years ago with a family member. When they told me about it I showed them her Instagram page. They still refuse to believe its the same person. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brenda from Sligo has 1 picture on her page with 1 comment and it's from Caprice 'lets stay connected"
So strange 🤔

Reactions: 3
Who would she set her up with. She knows nobody. Has no friends.

What the duck is she on about. Is her life that empty she’s pining over a dress she brought this day last year. Oh my god like . Struggling for content. Does anybody else know what clothes they bought and on what day and then post about it 🤣 Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who would she set her up with. She knows nobody. Has no friends.

What the duck is she on about. Is her life that empty she’s pining over a dress she brought this day last year. Oh my god like . Struggling for content. Does anybody else know what clothes they bought and on what day and then post about it 🤣 Amazing.
To answer your question, yes her life is that empty as she is a shallow narcissistic vain woman who wallows in self pity now cos she can't go shopping. Shes def struggling for content these days. She should do more drunken rants, might pick up some new followers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such a contradiction - she is so so so busy all the time yet she has watched all of Netflix. I know which one rings true for me

Reactions: 5
So tigs is selling worn tat from H&M on Depop
Like the stuff is cheaper in the sale new
And a pair of manky old jeans that are 15 years old (before the first born ) old for 45 euro 🤮🤮

Jesus for some business woman who sells thousands of robes she’s scraping the end of the barbell with the old worn clothes
Tigs if you see this charity shops and clothes banks you know give something back hint hintn

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That Cardi is Brenda for sure. Its rank. I also think that Joy Porto one would buy and wear Tigs' used knickers, she's always so up her hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor child isn’t use to being out he’s stuck up in the playground thing terrified to let go and his da there to catch him in case. She should bring him down to his grandparents once in a while and let him climb a few trees or something.

Reactions: 7
If I posted a pic of my 13 year old in a playground she would KILL me. She loves to play with her sisters but would be mortified if her friends saw her. It is good that they got out, a bit of fresh air is great for everyone.

Reactions: 12
its sad to comment on because it doesn't happen very often. And thats a disgusting shame on the parents. She must be totally exhausted by now.

Reactions: 1
Poor child isn’t use to being out he’s stuck up in the playground thing terrified to let go and his da there to catch him in case. She should bring him down to his grandparents once in a while and let him climb a few trees or something.
Was that Azhar? I thought the person with the hood looked quite young, like in their twenties young. The clothes were young men’s clothes. Has she forced him to join her mutton club as well?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.