Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she's a lightweight on the drink. Ya. Right so.

Have a look at Tignams social blade. Someone went on a buying spreeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
671 of them in 1 day lol. Things are serious haha. Again her stupidity shines through!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s dying to get to 50,000!
There'll be a "cheers" to 50k no doubtπŸ₯‚.
Probably a robe giveaway to say thanks to her inkredibleeee audience and alittle speech on how they're more like friends to her, even the ones that are peasants and can't afford any of her inkredibleeeee MMB products.
And there will also be a dig to all her haters on how hard work and being kind shines through and she doesn't care what people think of her, she doesnt care at all, not even one little bit, not even a teeny tiny bit. She's just being herself and her audience loves that. #alwaysbetruetoyourself xxx😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There'll be a "cheers" to 50k no doubtπŸ₯‚.
Probably a robe giveaway to say thanks to her inkredibleeee audience and alittle speech on how they're more like friends to her, even the ones that are peasants and can't afford any of her inkredibleeeee MMB products.
And there will also be a dig to all her haters on how hard work and being kind shines through and she doesn't care what people think of her, she doesnt care at all, not even one little bit, not even a teeny tiny bit. She's just being herself and her audience loves that. #alwaysbetruetoyourself xxx😘
Spot on. And deffo buying them after reading here how her audience never grows. Poor tigs.

Reactions: 7
She needs to go through her old Insta posts where she's slagging the Kardashian and Jenner girls, one who was 16 at the time. #bekind

Reactions: 8
Brenda is back again under the Zara dress post! And she's off the meds again!!! Tigs is so beautiful, elegant and wIt for it, MODEST!!

Oh and please don't take on too much!!! I'm wetting myself, Tigs? Take on too much? This is the laziest witch who watches box sets during the day whilst eyefucking herself into her phone 365 times an hour. Brenda aka Tigs, have a word with yourself up in Sligo.

:sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That someone may have subsequently been blocked πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
She’s deleted the Kylie post!! Did you comment on that one???? SJP one still there.

Glad we have screen shots. We should pin it to every new thread.

I think the companies she collabs with would benefit from hearing how β€œKIND” she is too.......

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s deleted the Kylie post!! Did you comment on that one???? SJP one still there.

I think the companies she collabs with would benefit from hearing how β€œKIND” she is too.......
Yep... someone did comment on that post πŸ‘€πŸ˜ and was subsequently blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 6

What was the Kylie post. Anyone got it saved?

Reactions: 1
What was the Kylie post. Anyone got it saved?
I should of screen shot it... it was basically sayin kylie will end up like catwoman with all her procedures... and that she wouldnt use all that stuff herself .. something along those lines.. but she was not #beingkind so subsequently she was told that and subsequently she blocked the person who told her ...πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’ll put them here for safe keeping Swigs.

Remember what you said last night β€œyou should feel ashamed of yourself....”
Shes a bleeping hypocrite. And she's too thick to even know she would get caught out. She is doing a lot of deleting these days. If she actually used that half pea sized brain of hers, she wouldn't need to delete anything because she would realise how inappropriate she is. Dope.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.